Are you serious about tire rotation intervals?

I have to admit I have been lax most of my life about rotations. I rarely had them done as I rarely took my car into a shop for routine maintenance. Over the past few years I have tried to be better at rotating them.

How about you all?

Yep. I schedule a rotation for every vehicle right after an oil change. I ruined more than one tire by not rotating, especially on my older trucks.

Once a year when I switch to winter dedicated steel wheels/tires combo. About 9-10K miles. When the summer tires go back on that's when they get rotated. Done that like this for years

I forget who, but someone on YouTube once calculated the economics of rotating tires...basically, unless you do it yourself or can have someone else do it for 'free' (say as part of an oil change service), then it is actually cheaper to just let the tires on 1 side (front or back) wear out and just replace those 2 tires when needed. Now this was a few years back and I believe they assumed a $25 service charge for tire rotation. Personally, I rotate my tires every 5-7k miles...either myself or part of a service package.

as long as my tires are wearing evenly I leave them alone. The las time I had tires rotated, was a ford fast lane special which included rotation on my 2014 Fusion. That was the only time I had it done on that car. Sold it in 2018.

I'm usually good with my rotations, every 5k-6k or so. But on the '14 Grand Cherokee I meant to do them at 5k and went to 8k. Oh well, they seem to be wearing very evenly anyways.

On the Sonata I just bought, the fronts were a lot more worn than the rear, so I rotated them to buy me some more time. Need to replace them anyways.

Every 5-6000 miles when the oil is changed, makes it super easy for me to remember.

Though last time around it was recommended to skip rotating and just balance because the front tires were scalloping. I'll see what the recommendation is during the next OCI. These tires are on the way to needing replacement so meh. Just need to get through the next 5-6 months.

Back