Apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Al
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Meet a nice single woman at church with no kids.

Wait this is 2018, not 1820
21.gif

Plenty of crazy women out there went or go to church.

I met a few through a friend's church functions who were wild and had fun times in my 20's.

Last edited:
Here's my take Drew:

If she has legally filed for divorce,I feel she has the right to go on with her life and be happy. Her soon to be ex sounds like a total sponge and loser since he's been out of work for years and refuses to get a job,making her go to work to support everyone. He needs to man up and go flip burgers or something. I've known women who've ended up with abusers,bums,moochers,etc. There's no reason whatsoever for them to stay in an unhappy marriage like that.

As to the "ready made family" thing,I'm not sure how old you are,but at my age (49),finding a woman who's never been married or had kids is rare as hen's teeth.

She may be a wonderful woman who just wound up with the wrong guy. Maybe you two are destined to be together. I say if all loose ends are tied up,go for it!

Originally Posted by madRiver
Originally Posted by Al
Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Meet a nice single woman at church with no kids.

Wait this is 2018, not 1820
21.gif

Plenty of crazy women out there went or go to church.

I met a few through a friend's church functions who were wild and had fun times in my 20's.

Met my ex-wife at church. Turns out, women who go to church can also have affairs.

Met oilBabe online.

It's more about the character than the venue. The venue doesn't guarantee character.

Originally Posted by javacontour
It's more about the character than the venue. The venue doesn't guarantee character.

I forget who told me a long long time ago...

Standing in a garage doesn't make you a Lamborghini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back