Anyone Else not get their Stimulus $$$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a CPA problem.

If the IRS had your information - you would've received it.

But you updated your CPA, not the IRS.

Originally Posted by SteveSRT8
Yeah, so basically if you don't get a big refund back you don't get a check?

The IRS website doesn't even recognize me or my Wife's SS#'s!!! They sure remember us every month when I deposit tons of payroll taxes!

Just like the PPP program, we got nada despite being at the same bank for over a decade with biz and personal stuff.

But Ruth's Chris Steak House got $20M.....
smirk.gif

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ruths-...from-coronavirus-aid-program-11586895864

For the record:
I own a small business / LLC selling refurbished medical equipment.

We have been returning money to the IRS for many years and they take the money from our same bank account every year. We have filed already the 2019 taxes and they withdrew the money back in early March.
I thought for sure we'd be one of the first waves to receive the stimulus check so I kept checking the bank account all day Wednesday and Thursday but nothing. Went on to their website and entered my info only to find out that we qualify but dont have a direct deposit account set up with them somehow, even though they take the money from the same account every year.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 4WD
I don't qualify but my son got one. Soon as that's gone he'll be looking for the next one from me.

I'd put him to work if he spent $1,200 and came to me looking for more money
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by GMguy84
I think your right.

I'm at a point gonna give up checking my bank account and move with life

Dave

Your address change probably threw them for a loop.

Did you use the account for refund or payment.
- In 2018 my bank was used for tax payment via EFT, in 2019 it was used for tax refund

Are You under the Income threshold are you Married and File Jointly?

Why the CPA? Do you have a Business operating as a LLC?
That would likely kill this "advanced 2021 tax credit"

Also I've read that If you are in arrears with Spousal or Child Support, you wont get the check

But IDK. Lots of rules.

They will send a form if you didn't get a check, Ive read.

Got mine DD after midnight last Wednesday.

Last edited:
I haven't received mine yet. Not worried about it. My only plans for it are to build a workbench in my garage and get a vise. It's difficult to cut electric motors up and pull the copper out on the floor without a vise.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
We won't get one.

Luckily many people out of work will get one.

Guessing that too much in-earnings, are why some are denied here.

We haven't gotten ours, but we also aren't required to file. We don't really need it so it's not a big deal. If we get it, I'll probably end up just putting it toward my mortgage principal.

I got mine on Wednesday, but my grandfather (on Social Security) hasn't gotten his. You'd think people on Social Security would be the easiest for them to figure out, as they deposit into their checking account every month.

I've tried the "Get My Payment" route and keep getting the same response: Payment Status Not Available
According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time.

I know I'm well within the parameters of being eligible. I always had the IRS mail me my tax refunds so I'll just wait and see...keep trying, too.

Although I file taxes, I don't pay anything or get a refund of any type. Wife and I are on SS, and according to the IRS those on SS will get their payment sometime in May using my direct deposit info. I am in no rush as the money will just go into my Vanguard account anyway.

I went online and gave them my info.

I paid federal taxes this year (and last), via ACH, from the account I want them to put my money in.

They were not ready for me but claim to be now.

Wife, daughter and I all got one. Surprised I qualified. It just about makes up for about a quarter of what I lost in the stock market since March.

I have not. I figured that it has to do with me traditionally owing a couple of hundred, so they haven't received my bank info in years. I did update them on that and they confirmed the bank info. Still no date.

Luckily and thankfully our income hasn't been impacted yet, so we're not in desperate need of it like others our.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back