Anybody need 13qrts of Green GC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As howell has pulled his name out and I did look into the problems with shipping I have to differ to only local's please so G35 if you want them they are your's or I can take them to a AZ and return them and you can scoop them up. Just send me a PM, I won't be doing anything before Monday at the earliest, I'm busy seeing if I can cough up 1 or both of my lungs.

Just in case anyone wants closure on this saga, I got the GC from T&N, today.
smile.gif

TaterandNoodles I want to know what car that is asap!
smile.gif
Just so I can be aware of possible problems when I buy a new car. I don't make up my mind on one persons experiences, but I'd like to know how easy it was to get it fixed under warranty and all that. I like good service, either from the car or from the dealer, both is best, but one is better than none. =)
Thanks.

Still waiting on a set of parts for the suspension (different issue). The motor is in and has been in for a couple days just waiting for this suspension knock to be fixed. Been very easy to have the car repaired both times actually, I will get to all that once I get my car back. I maybe having a sit down with the regional rep though before that happens, still waiting to see.

I do know what you mean about wanting to know though. I just found out recently that GM has a fairly large class action going on. I knew the LS1's had a problem but not how many different displacements/engines where involved. My 1st engine had a piston slap and was changed for that, no hassles, non-GM though.

WWW.pistonslap.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back