Morals and working with the public

Morals should get person into trouble with their conscience. Ethical concerns may not cause an emotional crisis but there is also overlap between ethics and mortals.

We must differentiate between

immoral (I choose "evil" knowingly)
amoral (My values don't include good and evil - something is wrong with me)
nonmoral (Morals don't affect the choices I make. Should I wear briefs or shorts?)
unmoral (Attributed to things like natural disasters and objects. A rock that falls on your head is unmoral, a bee that stings you is also unmoral)

Ethics are quite like common laws. Someone could be an immoral swine but still act ethically.

Whatever it takes to make a good impression.
Can a person on the internets be discerning if no emojis are deployed?

I don't really see this as any different than say, an OE buying an NGK spark plug, putting it in their box, and then selling it for double the price that Napa sells the same plug for. It's just the way it is. If someone wants to go and buy at the dealer, that is completely up to them.

On the flip side Napa is saving more saavy people a lot of money compared to OE, regardless of what Napa's markup is.

I don't really see this as any different than say, an OE buying an NGK spark plug, putting it in their box, and then selling it for double the price that Napa sells the same plug for. It's just the way it is. If someone wants to go and buy at the dealer, that is completely up to them.

On the flip side Napa is saving more saavy people a lot of money compared to OE, regardless of what Napa's markup is.
Agreed. Where it's unscrupulous is some other scenarios such as a concert ticket being $600, and the artist truly not making much off of it. Just like when a gasoline retailer makes 1-3 cents per gallon, doesn't really make sense to blame them for the price, or pumps that have sediment that clog up peoples' fuel systems (j/k)

Back