Anybody here use Hydrotex?

My dad's work uses Hydrotex for all their equipment so once I finish off my oil hoard in my garage and it's time to get new oil I was thinking of giving Hydrotex a try. Has anyone on here used their stuff in a daily driver and can tell me how it performs in comparison to "normal" oils you'd get at the store?

Here's a link to their catalog by the way. https://www.essentialube.com/product-category/motor-oil/

Quick answer is that no, no one can tell you that. Unless someone has the ability to run the suite of tests in SAE J300 then it’s only going to be a guessing game.

Reactions: JC1
Hydrotex are good people. They spend a lot of effort on training for their customers. Some of their key staff have experience from previous employment from additive manufacturers. They have invested in smart capable people. I would not hesitate to use their products. They are not in the group that would cut corners in the quality department for certain. I have been through their blending facility and have seen first hand their processes in production and quality control. They have it right.

David

Last edited:
Back