Any wheat beer fans around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: yzerman
Wiehanstephaner, while I was in NC visiting friends came in a big bottle, and VERY GOOD!

Yup. So far this is the best wheat beer I've tried. I like it even better than Paulaner that I've recently tried.

Never tried the Paulaner honestly. If youre ever up in central/east PA stop by to take a tour of TROEGS BREWING in Hershey, great place, great beer!

It doesn't travel well as it has a very short expiration date but i have found it here on the east cost in a couple of places.
Original bottle and label with a sticky label on the back over the original.

Originally Posted By: Trav
It doesn't travel well as it has a very short expiration date but i have found it here on the east cost in a couple of places.
Original bottle and label with a sticky label on the back over the original.

That's odd, was it a different label than the original?

I've had similar experiences with Hoegaarden tasting funky. At times it's been good, but at other times it wasn't. I chalked it up to an older batch that was sitting on the shelf for a while, so I try to pick it up at a store that moves more inventory. Although it could have been my own taste buds having an off day?
confused.gif

I like Paulaner Weissbier, Edelweiss Dunkel Weisen, Franziskaner Dunkel and many others!

I recommend visiting Germany also! When you're in Munich, take the Mike's Bikes tour. When it stops in the park for lunch, get a liter of dunkel, half a chicken and potatoes. Then when you finish the food, go back for another liter of dunkel. Then go ride your bike around some more.
laugh.gif

yep it was just a translation of the ingredients and the typical American mandatory health warning label.

Imagine these morons putting a health warning label on one of the most healthy products money can buy but nothing on a fatso big mac and greasy fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back