Any good road side emergency kit or build your own kit idea !

I need help finding a good road side emergency kits . Include most of useful item.

thing I already have so far . Battery jumper and air compressor ( harbor freight brand ) . Some med kits .

I carry a qt of all fluid . Brake . Power steering . Transmission . Coolant . Engine oil and extra oil filter ( learn from a guy here in bitog he travel and a rock hit his oil filter and it punch a hole , lucky he carry extra oil filter . It’s been 8 years , I always carry an extra oil filter for what ever vehicles I’m travel in )

what going on to the world now . I want expand my emergency item .

I keep a good socket and breaker bar in my truck now for emergencies never know when you have a flat. I also have a full set of hand tools in there too. And jumper cables but you already have those.

I don’t want turn this thread into a post apocalyptic prepped lol , even though lately I been into it . Since covid I start taken serious on prepare . And when our Texas lost power I’m even more prepare lol .

I think my truck is where I will spend most of my time . If something happen and we need to leave . We have 2 F150 ready to go .

All I carry is gloves, a large volume bicycle pump, needle nose pliers, knife, tire plug kit and a Bluetooth code reader.
I use to own a 2013 VW GTI. The code reader saved the day far from home in this instance:

One option is to carry a few rare parts and if there is a failure you assume you can find some mechanic to install the parts you have. For my pickup I carry a serpentntine belt and a exhaust temp sensor.

One option is to carry a few rare parts and if there is a failure you assume you can find some mechanic to install the parts you have. For my pickup I carry a serpentntine belt and a exhaust temp sensor.
Whenever I replace serpentine belt . I always keep the old one and put in the trunk . Just incase

You might want to throw in a few roadside flares or a couple of the new LED flashers. Broken down cars and police cars seem to attract shoulder drivers. I also have spare fuse kit in the glove box but make sure that the kit has at least 1 of every value in your fuse box.

You might want to throw in a few roadside flares or a couple of the new LED flashers. Broken down cars and police cars seem to attract shoulder drivers. I also have spare fuse kit in the glove box but make sure that the kit has at least 1 of every value in your fuse box.
They attract drunk drivers. Drunk drivers will tend to steer toward whatever they're looking at so if you're at the side of the road, they'll steer right into you. That's why it's good to get off the highway no matter what.

Back