Amsoil OE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The VOA's we've seen of their API approved oils on here have a pretty vanilla additive package.
I thought this looked fairly decent..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-190221~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220310-190221~2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 76
Actually I was on another forum, just lurking around, it was not an oil forum but I was going to purchase Mobil 1 advanced or EP on my next SS check but then I noticed they had Mobil 1 is rated the worst because the number of additives in it.

Actually I was on another forum, just lurking around, it was not an oil forum but I was going to purchase Mobil 1 advanced or EP on my next SS check but then I noticed they had Mobil 1 is rated the worst because the number of additives in it.
I'm surprised this hasn't been locked a while ago.

I'm looking for an oil, that my engine will run quietly with, I will not use any oil with, and when I do a lab report I do not want wear metal's. I have used 5W20 Motorcraft synthetic blend, Valvoline Max life 5W20 as well, and when I'm using right now is Kirkland Synthetic 5W20 I would probably go with Valvoline, but that tends to be on the thinner side.
The OP's expectations don't quite match reality, and his comments and questions have been answered and fully discussed. The op needs to make a firm decision on his choice of PCMO as many suggestions have been made, and with that we close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back