Absolutely the Best Grease

What is Absolutely the Best/Highest Quality Grease for 2020 Toyota 4Runner Example: Mobil1, Amsoil ( What Version ) and etc. Waterproof? cling?
Thank you

The last few seasonsI have been using marine grease. The stuff just sticks and does not liquify.
Makes no difference.

if his Caisson is rolling along over hills, dales and dusty trails, it must have ARMY grease. If he wants to heavy drop into the party then probably riser lube will do

Makes no difference.

if his Caisson is rolling along over hills, dales and dusty trails, it must have ARMY grease. If he wants to heavy drop into the party then probably riser lube will do

I don't know about any of that. I'm simply commenting what works for me. I actually learned about the marine grease "trick" from a long time mechanic who worked on vehicles day in and day out for decades. The new owner who took over his shop is continuing to service all the chassis that come through his shop with the same product.

Check out Valvoline Full Synthetic grease, formerly called SynPower grease

Just like engine oils they are all good if the correct type/grade for the application is used.
Biggest thing you can do is change a re lube as required.

What is Absolutely the Best/Highest Quality Grease for 2020 Toyota 4Runner Example: Mobil1, Amsoil ( What Version ) and etc. Waterproof? cling?
Thank you

I own a 2005 and a 2017 4Runner. I purchased both new and have used whatever grease I had in my gun at the time. I grease them at every oil change and have had no issues or any signs of impending doom.

If you even think of grease, you're two steps ahead of most owners.

Where does a 2020 4Runner require grease?

Driveshafts.

I think the best grease is bacon grease, it probably better tasting than molybdenum disulfide grease. This is a silly topic. The best grease depends on your application, great grease for ball joints or trailer wheel hub bearings is going to be a disaster for your brake caliper slide pins.

I think the best grease is bacon grease, it probably better tasting than molybdenum disulfide grease. This is a silly topic. The best grease depends on your application, great grease for ball joints or trailer wheel hub bearings is going to be a disaster for your brake caliper slide pins.
I whole-heartedly disagree. The best grease is clearly the 1971 musical by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey. In the 1978 cinematic rendition, John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John we're brilliant in their interpretations of Danny Zuko and Betty Rizzo. Their personas were so impactful that even today people recognize the iconic nature of their performance, even though the movie was made some 20 years before they were born.

That sucks, I'm glad mine are sealed. Why would they make greasable driveshafts on a vehicle that will likely be used for soccer taxiing and grocery fetching?
If it's the same as all the Toyota trucks from 5+ years ago when I worked in the express lube they are the easiest grease fittings ever to access. No reason not to have them. Only GM trucks had greasable front end and they always lasted longer. My 80s cars for front ends lasted forever. All greasable.

You sure? (Sandy Olsson ?)

But its STILL "the word"
Not really, I googled all of that, haha, I don't remember names very easily. Hell, I forgot John Travolta's name and had to look it up! 😂 Probably crossed the lines while I was copypastaing.

If it's the same as all the Toyota trucks from 5+ years ago when I worked in the express lube they are the easiest grease fittings ever to access. No reason not to have them. Only GM trucks had greasable front end and they always lasted longer. My 80s cars for front ends lasted forever. All greasable.
To each his own, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't want to have to grease a driveshaft, so all of mine are sealed.

Back