2023 Honda Accord pictures

Not crazy about the look. Looks sort of like yhey stole some vw styling. Not horrible, just meh

I agree that it does have a certain VW feel to it. Nothing to get excited about for sure but I do think it's an improvement over the previous model years' appearance. Do you like the older style better? Or none?

Kinda Audi-ish to me. I wonder how it drives? Accords have always been better driver's cars, vs Camrys anyways.
I had a couple '13 to '17 Accord Sports, which was the LX with better interior, wheels, etc. Great car.
Hybrids rock in these times of crazy gas prices. I wonder how good the Honda hybrid platform is vs Toyota's?

I like this Accord. Gotta drive it first, though.

It looks a lot like a larger 2022 Honda Civic. The styling is similar to many other new vehicles. Honda's sell on reliability more than looks. I had a couple of Accords and they have been very reliable. Had a new 07 Accord EX that we purchased new and put over 80,000 miles on the trouble free V6 and sold it for a very good price. Honda's have reliability and resale and that is what consumers want to buy. I would go for the hybrid.

It does look like they borrowed some ideas from VW and moved into the understated design theme. I'm just glad they ditched the big chrome bar across the nose. I never was a fan of that idea.

Looks great.

Im curious to understand the power train diff between it and the new civic ehev

The new civic hybrid has a combined 315 lb-ft and uses the same 2l atkinson mill.

The specs Im reading on the accord show 245 lb-ft.

I like the minimalist styling. It should look gook for many years. The drivetrains should be reliable as well, time will tell.

Big Y-A-W-N ...

Never been a Toyota Camry guy but I like the side profile of those among family sedans
whenever I see them at the shopping center.

this is nice - try to ignore than the wrong era WW tires ...

1961_Cadillac_six_window_Sedan_Deville_fvl.jpg

'2023 Honda Accord Is the Best-Looking Accord Ever'​

Says the author. I'd like some of whatever he's smoking.

B.F., 9th gen Accord owner

Reactions: NO2
Glad to see they`ve redesigned the rear end - that was a major hangup for me with the current model.

But the fact that they force you to ride on 19" rims with low profile 235/40 tires on a Hybrid model still baffles me.

that car needed to be a lift back sedan and I would be considering it as a next replacement car

like this, the Accord in my signature will be last Accord for me

Honda is now the old Toyota churning out egg looking appliances. The front end is terrible, the rear looks like they tried copying lexus/someting euro and couldn't decide what to do. The best angle is the side. All this could be forgivable if they kept the 2.0t with a normal automatic. They now expect you to drop 40k on fully loaded accord with a 2.0 hybrid. :ROFLMAO: Hurry up the world is going to end in in 10 years, buy a hybrid. They are truly living off their brand reputation.

I own a 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid. It has been a great car. I didn't like the last "droopy curve" generation, but I do like the 2023. I don't like the change to DI, especially with Honda's fuel dilution history. And what is the point with an Atkinson cycle?

I like this new look. Agree it looks like a 2004 Jetta, or even 2008 Taurus. I always thought those cars had a similar timeless, classic sedan look to them. Honestly I never considered that Accord buyers cared much about looks, other than NOT being flashy. They've mostly always been a sensible "fly below the radar" and "Consumer Reports likes it" kind of car.
Personally I prefer their motorcycles.

I agree that it does have a certain VW feel to it. Nothing to get excited about for sure but I do think it's an improvement over the previous model years' appearance. Do you like the older style better? Or none?
Yup, looks very VW but not bad.

Hey look, a Passat!

I appreciate the shorter front overhang. i really don’t like the look of most FWD vehicles where the front wheels are 2 feet back and the rears are at the bumper. FWD traction may suffer some but turning dynamics and weight distribution will improve, not to mention it just looks better.

i don’t mind the look at all. Interior looks all business, too.

Here is the Honda video with a look inside.

The guy in the video is either 7 feet tall or the car is very low. Some video trickery there.

Reactions: hrv
Back