2010 Buick LaCrosse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The LaCrosse is a very nice driving car.The 3.8 is not made anymore,GM discontinued it about 2 years ago and it was huge mistake GM doing this.

I miss the 3.8 as well. Was not the highest tech engine, but got the job done with good power and economy. I've got a new Cadillac CTS with the 304hp 3.6DI engine and while it has more power than a Regal I had with the 3.8, that 3.8 really pulled harder from a stop with it's torque at low RPM's. The caddy has to gather itself first before it really pulls.

Great response
01.gif

Originally Posted By: DeeAgeaux
Originally Posted By: Johnny
Well, out of curiosity I went down to my local Buick dealer this afternoon. Seems to be a very nice car. Drive real well.

I thought they start arriving at dealerships in early January?

I did a search of local dealer inventories through buick.com and autotrader. I got nil inventory.

Glad to hear you liked it.

Well, maybe the darn salesman lied to me, would not be the first time. I just told them I wanted to test drive the latest LaCrosse and they brought this car up front for me to drive. Said they had just brought it back from some car show in the Chicago area. Tell you the truth, I did not look at the name on the car, I just know it was a Buick. What ever I drove was a nice car. I will try and get back down there today to see what exactly it was.

Seen pictures before, it's nice looking, IMO. Very Lexus-esque look. Nice you got to test drive. I hope they can follow through with quality and reliability.

It was a very nice car. When I was a kid, the Buick line was just one step below the Cadillac. Maybe if GM can get things turned around it will be that way again.

The next model year cars typically show up on dealer lots around the middle of current year.

GM does all model changes in July. So the new models start hitting the lots late July. We won't be building 2010 large SUV's until September as it stands now.

Originally Posted By: Johnny
GMBoy, where is the LaCrosse made? Was my dealer/owner telling me the truth about sometime in mid to late July?

Kansas City I think.

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete

The next model year cars typically show up on dealer lots around the middle of current year.

Wow I had a brain freeze last night. Yeah, I meant July not January. No point in doing dealer searches online if the car is not expected til January.

My brothers wife has a 2005 LaCrosse CXS? (3.6L) they bought new summer of 2005. They have well over 100,000 miles on it, she drives a lot in her job at UW. Nothing has gone wrong with it yet. Very dependable they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back