2008 Accord Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe next time, you should try to manage your hostility a little better. It's easy to be big and brave in the virtual world, VeeDubb, but I'll bet your real world experience isn't quite like that.

For a car that will run and last and be cheap to maintain, give me a used w123 diesel benz with 150k on the clock over a brand new honda anyday.

As for the v6 accord vs. the v8 impala - both are grossly overpowered, and both send power the wrong way. Both are bad examples for people who have no real understanding of physics and motion. Shame especially on the accord, which is more or less an 'economy car' in its roots, compared to the impala's roots, and the power/mileage it is putting out from a so-called environmentally responsible company...

JMH

Quote:

Maybe next time, you should try to manage your hostility a little better. It's easy to be big and brave in the virtual world, VeeDubb, but I'll bet your real world experience isn't quite like that.

1. Show me where I've been so "hostile" to you. I never personally attacked you so I would appreciate you highlighting some quotes. Believe me, when I was typing I wasn't feeling hostile so you just misinterpreted things. But now I AM starting to feel hostile because you are proving to be an ultra-sensitive guy who can't handle somebody pointing out an outlandish comment you made. When you make dumb comments on this site, people will usually take you to task. And I would expect you to do this same to me.

2. To prove my last point, two other people besides me took issue with that outlandish comment you made.

3. Why do you focus on me, while conveniently ignoring the two others who also pointed out to you how ridiculous your comment was? Yet I'm the one with the problem?

4. If you think I'm hiding behind the internet, go ahead and PM me. I'll give you my address in Columbus and we can have this discussion face to face if you want. And no I am not threatening you physically so don't misinterpret things again. I'm simply talking about having a discussion face to face rather than over the Net. I'll even make some coffee and dinner if you come over just to prove how "hostile" I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back