CA targets dairy cows to combat global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.
discuss the article if you want, or methane conversion...what ever you want.

i like to have some fun every now and then.

Would the cow's produce milk dud's if fed to many beano's?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: raytseng
Did any of you actually read the article?

It is buried in there that the biggest target is on the manure and capturing the methane from manure with digesters and so on, which isn't that absurd.

But Foxy news decided to focus on making it about farts instead to make it seem ridiculous.

And typical faux news viewer ate it up.

If the place you get most of your news seems to reinforce your beliefs they are not reproting news, they are just saying what it takes to keep you from leaving and watching more of their ads.

I see this is nothing but an attack on small businesses to perform something totally uneconomic in order to shut you down. I find it very ironic there is no requirement for a sewage treatment plant of a utility to do the same.

The California legislature is infiltrated with crazy environmentalists who do not care what they do to businesses such as the dairy farmers. They won't be happy until everyone is driving a Prius and eating Kale. They can't understand why businesses are leaving the state in droves and taking their money and their employees with them. I've lived here 50 years and I'm thinking about moving out of the state before things get really crazy and I can get decent money for my house.

cowalytic converter....that is really good!
with all the grain cows eat, wonder what percent ethanol they run on?

Originally Posted By: Jimzz
Originally Posted By: raytseng
Did any of you actually read the article?

It is buried in there that the biggest target is on the manure and capturing the methane from manure with digesters and so on, which isn't that absurd.

But Foxy news decided to focus on making it about farts instead to make it seem ridiculous.

And typical faux news viewer ate it up.

If the place you get most of your news seems to reinforce your beliefs they are not reproting news, they are just saying what it takes to keep you from leaving and watching more of their ads.

Like the typical MSLSD viewer can tell the difference between real news and
fantasy reporting.....tell the lie often enough, and the sheeple will believe anything.

Now all together, cross your legs, fold your arms, and chant with me....ohm, ohm, ohm........
wait, that is what a electrician says when he meditates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back