Finally getting tooth fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello BITOG faithful. Today, I finally got a temporary crown on my tooth I injured at work. Thank heavens my dentist is a great one also. Been rough few months but tide is turning so thought I would share a positive note

Glad you are doing well.

old%2Basian%2Bman%2Bwith%2Bonly%2Bone%2Btooth.jpg

That's good for you. I have put off the same thing.
Why? I don't like my dentist but I had him for 35 years.
Afraid of going to another as they maybe butchers.. you never know.

Anyhow I have a chipped tooth up front- but its in the back of the tooth- you don't see it.
The hospital did it to me when I was on the respirator after heart surgery. Of course I never bothered them about it. Maybe I'll man up like you did..

Thanks guys and yes workers comp is covering it as I was on the "woman in HR" for every day til' she gave dentist approval code for a crown and said "I'm not settling for the filler thing they do!"

Persistence pays off
smile.gif

The thing is prevantive medicine much like the automobile. I know a few buddies that get their teeth cleaned every 10 years. Smoking cigerettes is probably the worst thing you can do. I have had a cleaning every 6 months for the past 20 years. They point out the potential problems. Of course, I floss daily, mouthwash, proper toothpaste, ect..........

I'm blessed to have good teeth and I floss and don't eat any junk food and don't drink much soda. After seeing a uncle on dads side that had to have implants from never brushing and treating his body like a sewer: NO THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back