F1 2012 - Interlagos - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, Champion!
smile.gif

Amazing race, on the edge of my seat from start to finish. It's a shame F1 is leaving Speed Channel, but hopefully NBCSN does well. David, Steve, and Will are moving over, I will miss Bob Varsha's broadcasts.

Great F1 season. I would give my left (censored) to drive a F1 car, at either the new Circuit of the America's or in Brazil. Did the Nascar experience when the Kansas speedway opened. In 2 laps I was running at the 150 MPH limit. Have been a Ferrari fan since Michael Shumacher started driving for them. Its amazing how close Alonzo came to winning in a inferior car. Hopefully everyone can get NBCSN before next season begins.

Great end to the season. Could have gone either way (Vettel getting hit, damaging the left rear)

Would have preferred Alonso winning the championship & Hulkenburg winning the race

See you guys next season

Near the end of that race they needed FULL wets a lot more than the intermediates most of them were on.
wink.gif

All-in-all, one of the most competitive years of F1 in recent memory!
thumbsup2.gif

It was an interesting race from start to finish, caused by the uncertainty of the weather conditions. Maybe Bernie E can come up with a way to manipulate the weather to make all future F1 races interesting.

Originally Posted By: A_Harman
It was an interesting race from start to finish, caused by the uncertainty of the weather conditions. Maybe Bernie E can come up with a way to manipulate the weather to make all future F1 races interesting.

Just like baseball & football - a fully covered, climate-controlled racing facility: The Berniedome would allow the far northern countries to have home GP's during the winter. And, in keeping with the F1 tradition of mega-million dollar support facilities, the entire dome and track could be portable (using plenty of carbon fiber & polished titanium.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back