BMW Sludge Pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's horrible what Pennzoil does.....

I kid!....I kid! (screaming, as he is dragged off to the BITOG 'back room' to be beaten with PYB bottles....)

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Been posted a brazzlian times, but not often can we see car diarrhea on BITOG. Besides the search engine sucks and you're a new guy, so it's OK.

Obviously you are the BITOG police and we have to get permission from you to post. I’m not trying to pick a fight, it’s just tiresome to see posts from the goon squad with an opinion of whether or not someone should have made a post.
40,000 posts and you own the site. I pray you have the clout to ban me.

Originally Posted By: DCRamsey
Been posted a brazzlian times, but not often can we see car diarrhea on BITOG. Besides the search engine sucks and you're a new guy, so it's OK.

Obviously you are the BITOG police and we have to get permission from you to post. I’m not trying to pick a fight, it’s just tiresome to see posts from the goon squad with an opinion of whether or not someone should have made a post.

Pablo posted that in 2009

Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl

Pablo posted that in 2009

Not to mention that the comment was made with a tongue-in-cheek tone...

uh, never mind...
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif
happy2.gif

Originally Posted By: Ram01
Thats BMW with there (bypassing the censor) 15k oil changes

Not really. If the owner had changed the oil every 15K, this wouldn't even exist.

No but I do. Post more like this and you'll have your wish.

Show some respect towards others on this board. Calling others "Goon" is not tolerated.

Bill

Originally Posted By: rshunter
Originally Posted By: Ram01
Thats BMW with there (bypassing the censor) 15k oil changes

Not really. If the owner had changed the oil every 15K, this wouldn't even exist.

+1 This was a 60,000 OCI.

Originally Posted By: sprintman
Not uncommon on BMW forums or for BMW stealerships or indy shops. Incorrect oil particularly in the U.S where any old 5W30 gets used gives results like this. Currently 2 3/4 bottles RX in my BMW engine, I'll guarantee it doesn't look like that.
I think the issue in this case is more likely to be no new oil ever to have been used.

Originally Posted By: TXBoltsFan
Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
rshunter said:
+1 This was a 60,000 OCI.

I'd like to see the UOA for that mess
grin.gif

i dont know what the bmw blocks are made of, but i can say there would probably be alot of metal in that uoa.

im betting on 900,000PPM lol

The original post can be seen here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281659

It was subsequently locked by a moderator, but a new thread was started with a few after cleaning pics, and it is an experiment still in progress to this day:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1374046

After reading the posts it becomes clear that the person that allowed this to happen to his bmw takes full responsibility and has learned his lesson. So, castigating him blindly tells us more about ourselves than about him. "He who hath not sinned...."

It is equally clear that the person helping him is a stand up guy and deserving of our admiration. I was impressed by the extent to which he has gone and continues to go to help out his friend.

This is a cautionary tale, and all over the web. I think we owe these guys some props for continuing to share the saga, as we are all benefiting from it, in some way.

Originally Posted By: electrolover
i hope to see more!!
i wonder if he can bring it back?

it looks as if the car is slowly improving.

Originally Posted By: k24a4
The original post can be seen here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1281659

It was subsequently locked by a moderator, but a new thread was started with a few after cleaning pics, and it is an experiment still in progress to this day:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1374046

After reading the posts it becomes clear that the person that allowed this to happen to his bmw takes full responsibility and has learned his lesson. So, castigating him blindly tells us more about ourselves than about him. "He who hath not sinned...."

It is equally clear that the person helping him is a stand up guy and deserving of our admiration. I was impressed by the extent to which he has gone and continues to go to help out his friend.

This is a cautionary tale, and all over the web. I think we owe these guys some props for continuing to share the saga, as we are all benefiting from it, in some way.

Well stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back