Your instrument panel at speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 Acura MDX--high for it MPG in display is after 250 miles of highway driving the day before fully load 4 adults 2 kids. It average 20MPG in a over a year of in careful driving short hops and with long trips every few weekends.

photo-1.jpg

Originally Posted By: 07Wolfie
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Cruise control?
smile.gif

Lol, no. The thing stays lit as long as switch is on, whether or not its activated.

Figures.
smile.gif

Is this from your 2.5 Jetta? Don't these things have a speed limiter at 130 mph?

Its not bad really, just looks way brigher in the pic then it actually is. As for the display itself, until I got used to it, it was a distraction any time of the day or night. There is another option that is constantly moving that is really distraction. Its a picture of the truck and shows how it leans and to what degree the front wheels are turning and how fast the driveshaft is turning. Very distracting.

Last edited:
Cruise control?
smile.gif

Lol, no. The thing stays lit as long as switch is on, whether or not its activated.

Figures.
smile.gif

Is this from your 2.5 Jetta? Don't these things have a speed limiter at 130 mph?

My good friends at APR took care of that for me!
grin.gif

My good friends at APR took care of that for me!
grin.gif

Nice!

I know APR's ECU upgrade claims a bunch of additional benefits such as increased power/torque. I know these differences are fairly small on an NA engine, but has your butt dyno been able to feel any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back