Your Christmas Plans

For the first time ever I am hosting Christmas dinner at my house, and super excited to be doing it.
There will be 19 of us total, including my dog, who is family, and get a full plate of Christmas food the same as mine.

What do you have planned this year?

For the first time ever I am hosting Christmas dinner at my house, and super excited to be doing it.
There will be 19 of us total, including my dog, who is family, and get a full plate of Christmas food the same as mine.

What do you have planned this year?
Those memories with both sets of my Grandparents all of my aunts and uncles are the best.

What are you preparing? Or will it be potluck?

Christmas Eve, dinner with my parents.
Christmas Day, lunch with my in-laws.

I will ( with help from grandma and girlfriend ) be doing the turkey, gravy, stuffing, and mashed potatoes.
Others are bringing stuff, including plates, cutlery, and glasses, since I have only enough for 8.

The day before Christmas about 20 family members will meet at my parents' house. My son is coming as are my brother and his family. Uncles, cousins, friends of the family. We will spend the day together, catching up and hanging out. There will be too much food and drink. My nephews will probably pick ornaments off the tree with their slingshots because their BB guns have been proactively confiscated after last year's incident. I can't wait for my wife to meet my more eccentric family members. I just hope that Kiki won't show up unannounced like she did last year. "Darling, I would like you to (not!) meet Kiki. Kiki, this is my wife." That would get interesting. We will stay at my parent's house until the next day. all the kids get to camp in the living room by the tree. Breakfast at 0830 and people will start heading into the four winds after that.

The day before Christmas about 20 family members will meet at my parents' house. My son is coming as are my brother and his family. Uncles, cousins, friends of the family. We will spend the day together, catching up and hanging out. There will be too much food and drink. My nephews will probably pick ornaments off the tree with their slingshots because their BB guns have been proactively confiscated after last year's incident. I can't wait for my wife to meet my more eccentric family members. I just hope that Kiki won't show up unannounced like she did last year. "Darling, I would like you to (not!) meet Kiki. Kiki, this is my wife." That would get interesting. We will stay at my parent's house until the next day. all the kids get to camp in the living room by the tree. Breakfast at 0830 and people will start heading into the four winds after that.
Ha! Kiki is my daughter's cat. Still kinda young and chock full of vinegar and attitude. Might be related?

Saturday with the in-laws, Sunday at my parents, Monday we ain’t leaving the house, and I’m off work till January 2. Beyond that I have no idea. All I know is we’re having roast beef and mac n cheese at my parents and my brother is beside himself because it’s not ham and mac n cheese lol

We’ve hosted in the past, but we just don’t have the room for 16 people.

Back