Wrecked my bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Jarlaxle
Weak sauce, needs more meat.

You don't see the irony in your past comments advocating killing fellow Motorcyclists you don't care for, by stringing fishing line across the road at neck height, and what you claim happened to you in this thread?

You don't see how moronic that comparison is, or you do and are simply trolling.

Are you admitting that you actually posted something on here about wanting to kill motorcyclists?

BC.

You don't see how moronic that comparison is, or you do and are simply trolling.

I know how moronic your stated wish to string fishing line across a road at neck height, to kill Motorcyclists you don't care for, is.

When you said that were you just trolling and trying to be funny in some extremely warped way, or do you really want to kill your fellow Motorcyclists?

Originally Posted By: Bladecutter

Are you admitting that you actually posted something on here about wanting to kill motorcyclists?

BC.

He did. And I called him out for it at the time.

At that point, I would have had an ear to ear grin while taking the dude apart with a machete after months of his noisebox chopper blasting me out of bed at 2am every night for three months. I wasn't the only one...my neighbor's wife had to stop him from waiting up for the dude with a rifle.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Then you have to accept your wife will keep on riding her motorcycle.

No, I do not.

I’ll take “this won’t end well” for $500.00 Alex.

At that point, I would have had an ear to ear grin while taking the dude apart with a machete after months of his noisebox chopper blasting me out of bed at 2am every night for three months. I wasn't the only one...my neighbor's wife had to stop him from waiting up for the dude with a rifle.

Well, at least you admit it.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Then you have to accept your wife will keep on riding her motorcycle.

No, I do not.

I’ll take “this won’t end well” for $500.00 Alex.

Long as it gets her off the bike...I'm willing to accept the end of my marriage.

Originally Posted By: 02SE

I have never claimed to be anything but a misanthrope who considers most of the human race a waste of air.

Originally Posted By: 02SE

I have never claimed to be anything but a misanthrope who considers most of the human race a waste of air.
. Yeah.....he’s back!

I have never claimed to be anything but a misanthrope ...

Cool word, I had to look that one up.
smile.gif

Speak for yourself!

Just make sure you snuff it before you waste any more resources ya hear? The rest of us wanna eat your pie.

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Glad you and your wife ok. Sorry about the bike, not much consolation but it can be fixed or replaced if you choose. Your life and health are most important.

I think I'm done, and so is my wife.

Last year at this time, my very closest friend died on a Triumph Tiger, while riding the backroads in TN. He had some heart trouble that would come and go. It's very likely had he been in a car, he'd still be alive.

I drive convertibles, as I've sold all my motorcycles due to health issues and just enjoy my top down driving now. Cold or hot, (light) rain or sun, the top is down.

I rode for 47 years with no crashes, and one day I just walked away from it. Figured I was lucky to have ridden that many years without biting the dust, so why keep pushing it? Something in your gut told you it was time, and YOU'RE the ONLY one who can make that decision, therefore it's right...

Naah, nothing like that. I simple realize that I need to accept that since I enjoy riding, I cannot be permitted to actually do it. I need a new hobby, I guess...booze and Ambien, perhaps.

Naah, nothing like that. I simple realize that I need to accept that since I enjoy riding, I cannot be permitted to actually do it. I need a new hobby, I guess...booze and Ambien, perhaps.

Why not get a sports car? They're just as much fun as a bike, and are much safer...

I already have a car I like. I have nowhere to put a fifth car. I have no interest in a fifth car. They are maybe one-fiftieth as much fun as a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back