World Economic Collapse is imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
So, did it all collapse or should I still go to work today?

Nope. Dow is up 500, doom is off.

Originally Posted By: zpinch
Because that's how controlled demolition works.
BBC slipped up and said building came down 20 minutes early.

Larry Silverstein bought WTC months before 9/11: He got $4.55 Billion Insurance for the Buildings

The dust that scattered everywhere around Manhattan just HAPPENED to have large amounts of Thermite and Thermate demolitions.

5 miracles happened that day:

1. The pentagon has a new type of extremely durable lawn, impervious to jet liner collisions, and the Pentagon itself is windows that are not only bullet proof, but commercial jet proof! (Also all 6 security cameras that were pointed directly at pentagon crash were confiscated)

2. WTC building 7 fell into it's own footprint with no collision whatsoever!

3. WTC building 1 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

4. WTC building 2 came down from office fires! At close to free fall speed, into it's own footprint.

5. Commercial jet is completely vaporized in Pennsylvania! Rumsfeld said it himself in a slip up.

The one thing nobody has yet to explain about these theories is how you rig an entire building with explosives and detcord with nobody noticing. Now that's what I call a miracle.

All passersby were all bribed to look away and not say a word.
whistle.gif

That is interesting. There were many reports of unknown (to the workers of WTC) renovations going on for 10 months prior to 9/11. Workers were complaining about the noise and vibrations that were being made. This aspect of the event is not known too well, nor is it relevant.. what is relevant is beams flying out laterally from the building 600 feet away with molten steel falling off the ends of them, or pools of molten metal at ground zero. Even more than a month later this extreme heat persisted. This is absolute fact.

Just don't forget Larry Silerstein bought the WTC buildings just months prior, and profited $4.55 billion.

Funny how so many people are in denial about 9/11 when an endless amount of smoking guns are pointing them right in the face. Think, has your government EVER kept any of their promises? Never, not ONCE. They have been lying through there teeth for decades... whatever they claim, you get the opposite. They proclaim peace with one hand, while dropping bombs of peace with the other.

Gold is a false manifistation, formed from many years of worship, stature. It's relevance ebbs and flows based on our fear of the unknown.

Paper money is not going away despite what Ron Paul and salesman Peter Schiff would have you believe.

In the apocalyptic movie Book of Eli, Denzel uses wet wipes as a medium of exchange. I'd take them over gold too.

If gold is winning, for the most part, you are losing. If gold is rising, most of everything else you own is falling. Not good. It's in your best interest that gold fails.

Originally Posted By: zpinch
That is interesting. There were many reports of unknown (to the workers of WTC) renovations going on for 10 months prior to 9/11. Workers were complaining about the noise and vibrations that were being made. This aspect of the event is not known too well, nor is it relevant.. what is relevant is beams flying out laterally from the building 600 feet away with molten steel falling off the ends of them, or pools of molten metal at ground zero. Even more than a month later this extreme heat persisted. This is absolute fact.

Just don't forget Larry Silerstein bought the WTC buildings just months prior, and profited $4.55 billion.

Funny how so many people are in denial about 9/11 when an endless amount of smoking guns are pointing them right in the face. Think, has your government EVER kept any of their promises? Never, not ONCE. They have been lying through there teeth for decades... whatever they claim, you get the opposite. They proclaim peace with one hand, while dropping bombs of peace with the other.

If I recall, they determined that the fires burned underground for about an exact 91 days. I remember this because I was in college on that day. Smoke was over there for weeks, the PATH train [censored] down for a long time.. a year or two later I heard tales of the conductor of PATH train running from one end to the other in frantic effort to get train AWAY from building.. We need to focus on the explosions BEFORE the buildings collapsed, since we are discounted as absolute loons, and while I can get over my own skepticism of how the buildings fell down perfectly into their own footprint, TWICE (kind of weird,) I need some things explained.

As my friend pointed out, with all these False Flag ops, mostly Newtown and Sandy Hook: The government killing innocents is the part that is the hardest to sell.

And they found ONE piece of Flight MH-370. It still could have been abducted by a UFO.. Until we find it. Maybe two years from now... Or when a distraction is needed, like with Bill Clinton. Does anyone really want to shine a spotlight on all that happened with actual wars (Slobodan Milosevic etc) while the various Oral Gates were explored?

Is anyone surprised the OP turned out to be a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

What, no hands up?

When the market recovers and goes up like it tends to do, that will also be the work of the shadow market. It doesn't matter which way it goes, if common investors make money or lose it, its all rigged. Right?

I feel bad for people who go through life with such crazy thoughts running through their head. Stop reading those crazy websites and watching those b/s doc's on 9/11. Get outside and enjoy something real. See nature. Get laid. Anything productive (except don't reproduce, please)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Is anyone surprised the OP turned out to be a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

What, no hands up?

When the market recovers and goes up like it tends to do, that will also be the work of the shadow market. It doesn't matter which way it goes, if common investors make money or lose it, its all rigged.

I feel bad for people who go through life with such crazy thoughts running through their head. Stop reading those crazy websites and watching those b/s doc's on 9/11. Get outside and enjoy something real. See nature. Get laid. Anything productive (except don't reproduce, please)
laugh.gif

Grab an iced coffee, too. Life is better with some tasty and non-alcoholic refreshment.

Originally Posted By: buster
If gold is winning, for the most part, you are losing. If gold is rising, most of everything else you own is falling. Not good. It's in your best interest that gold fails.
LOL, you just wrote the commercial for why you need some gold.

Originally Posted By: surfstar

laugh.gif

lol +1

Originally Posted By: chiefsfan1
What is interesting is the Fed is a private bank. The listing is in the Business White Pages NOT the Blue government pages. Its vehicles have state tags not U.S. Government tags.

Just food for thought.

It's obvious that there are some here that are DESPERATE to derail this thread. I wonder why?

And looky, looky here,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back