Workout supplements.

What is supposed to be the benefit of that?
Peanut butter is high in protein, fiber, minerals, and B vitamins. It's also high in fat and calories. Depending on your diet, powdered peanut butter allows you to add the beneficial nutrients of peanuts without most of the fat and without having to adjust your all-over fat intake. It also tastes very good mixed into oatmeal etc. I sometimes use powdered peanut butter for "breading" pan-fried chicken.

Creatine has been mentioned as a post-workout supplement. I'm not saying it's not effective but anybody who eats sufficient amounts of fish, meat , and eggs, should get enough creatine through his diet. Bodybuilders should probably use creatine supplements. Creatine is one of those compounds that are rough on the kidneys and people with kidney problems should get advice from their doctor before supplementing creatine or before they go on a high protein diet. As a very enthusiastic meat eater I know that I eat more protein than I need to maintain my contractile tissue and I have been lowering my protein intake somewhat without ill effect. I've been reducing mostly my red meat intake to just once, sometimes twice a week.

Last edited:
Creatine has been mentioned as a post-workout supplement. I'm not saying it's not effective but anybody who eats sufficient amounts of fish, meat , and eggs, should get enough creatine through his diet. Bodybuilders should probably use creatine supplements. Creatine is one of those compounds that are rough on the kidneys and people with kidney problems should get advice from their doctor before supplementing creatine or before they go on a high protein diet. As a very enthusiastic meat eater I know that I eat more protein than I need to maintain my contractile tissue and I have been lowering my protein intake somewhat without ill effect. I've been reducing mostly my red meat intake to just once, sometimes twice a week.
How many gram or grams of protein are you eating daily

What kind've yogurt do you eat? I always buy plain whole milk yogurt. I've cut out all the refined sugar in my diet. Makes a night and day difference!!
This one...

I get it at the local Sams Club

Breakfast

Attachments

• breakfast03112021.jpg
    breakfast03112021.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 8
Back