Will Hayden arrested again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That shop is a weird one. Will does not own it anymore on paper, he lost his FFL due to some lower receivers going missing. The dude with the funky shaved beard it the owner on paper.

I always kinda thought the drama was intentionally injected into the show per direction from the producers. Maybe I was wrong? Perhaps that particular workplace is as disfunctional as it appears to be on TV.

I read online that there was speculation a 'disgruntled former employee' was making the allegation - I don't know about that, but that alone would not have been enough for an arrest warrant.

What a mess.

Originally Posted By: danthaman1980
I always kinda thought the drama was intentionally injected into the show per direction from the producers. Maybe I was wrong? Perhaps that particular workplace is as disfunctional as it appears to be on TV.

I read online that there was speculation a 'disgruntled former employee' was making the allegation - I don't know about that, but that alone would not have been enough for an arrest warrant.

What a mess.

The disgruntled former employee arrest was from the last allegation of child molestation.
This latest arrest is stemming from allegations from one of Will Hayden's daughters.

Originally Posted By: dave1251

What a mess.

The disgruntled former employee arrest was from the last allegation of child molestation.
This latest arrest is stemming from allegations from one of Will Hayden's daughters.

Thanks for the clarification, Dave.
I won't pretend to know the truth, I just hope justice is served in the end.

Two allegations for the same thing, and one of them coming from family...? Man, I don't know.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Who the heck is "Will Hayden?"

The dad on "Sons of Guns." One of the former cast members posted a very interesting thing on FB about the whole thing.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
The dad on "Sons of Guns." One of the former cast members posted a very interesting thing on FB about the whole thing.

Is that a TV show or something?

I always kinda thought the drama was intentionally injected into the show per direction from the producers. Maybe I was wrong?

Not wrong. Every one of these "wacky/tough guys with crazy/weird/surprisingly lucrative jobs" shows that's currently popular is, if not outright staged, at the least very heavily produced.

jeff

Wow what a mess. "Sons of Guns" has been canceled in the wake of cast member Will Hayden being charged with molesting his now 12-year-old daughter." If true he should be shot.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...3#ixzz3BgmRRK8y

They go on to say the accusations could be the result of ending a relationship with the girl's mother. I hope so for the sake of the young girl.

I just read the FB page (statement) of one of the ex-employees of Red Jacket. That guy should be careful with accusations etc and his personal "privy" info on the case. Just is case Mr Hayden is found not guilty that statement could come back to bite him. Lawyers could have a field day with that and his future $$ business. This case has not even gone to trial yet. One has to be extremely cautious about what you post on Facebook these days with accusations etc. I'm sure Mr Hayden's attorneys have already made a copy of his statement on Facebook and without a doubt. Better to shut up and be smart until this is completely over and the judicial process is complete one way or the other, JMHO.

Originally Posted By: Merkava_4
Originally Posted By: bdcardinal

Is that a TV show or something?

Ya, based at Red Jacket Firearms in Louisiana. They do custom builds on a bunch of different stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back