Will Fans Stop Watching NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: grampi
Originally Posted By: whip
Originally Posted By: pbm
I used to be an avid NFL fan but I've cooled on it.
Too many THUGS and not enough 'diversity' for my liking.

Not enough white people?

If that's what he's saying, so what? If blacks can clamor about there not being enough blacks in whatever, then there's nothing wrong with white people complaining about the same thing...

Indeed. It's going to be interesting to see the balance change when whites are the real minority in the USA. I wonder will the controlled mass media pander to us too?
sick.gif

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
whites are the real minority in the USA. I wonder will the controlled mass media pander to us too?
sick.gif

Heck we already are the monitory. I think it's time we demand our free stuff!

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
whites are the real minority in the USA. I wonder will the controlled mass media pander to us too?
sick.gif

Heck we already are the monitory. I think it's time we demand our free stuff!

*minority* (Timed out before I could edit. Why in the world did spellcheck insert "monitory"? Haha)

Not enough white people?

If that's what he's saying, so what? If blacks can clamor about there not being enough blacks in whatever, then there's nothing wrong with white people complaining about the same thing...

2 Wrongs = Right

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp

Not enough white people?

2 Wrongs = Right

That's true, but everything has to be a two way street...if blacks (or any other minority for that matter) get what they want every time they make stink about something, then whites should also get the same results...

Not enough white people?

I never said it was right or wrong. I just asked a question.

Not enough white people?

Indeed. It's going to be interesting to see the balance change when whites are the real minority in the USA. I wonder will the controlled mass media pander to us too?
sick.gif

I see you're not going to answer the questions about the NFL being rigged? Typical.

Originally Posted By: Nate1979
Another week goes by and fans didnt stop watching. Hmm.......

And Jerry Jones (in his own mind) is vindicated for allowing the fearless woman beater on the team.

And yup..he has every right to do it.

Not enough white people?

sick.gif

Never...are you kidding me? Look at how a very small group is treated simply because they are successful and ha applied themselves...what do they call them..."The One Percenters"? Demonized and attacks...while all the while being expected to carry the lot of them.
The same thing will go on until this facade runs out of using others peoples money.

Originally Posted By: andrewg

Never...are you kidding me? Look at how a very small group is treated simply because they are successful and ha applied themselves...what do they call them..."The One Percenters"? Demonized and attacks...while all the while being expected to carry the lot of them.
The same thing will go on until this facade runs out of using others peoples money.

Not like there's any inherited money in there.

That's true, but everything has to be a two way street...if blacks (or any other minority for that matter) get what they want every time they make stink about something, then whites should also get the same results...

Would you really want to live that way? I find it best to stay as far away from the whole thing as possible.

Originally Posted By: Al
Sadly unless sponsors pull out, Greg Hardy (the woman beater) will stay-"bread and circuses for the masses". NFL and the Cowboys won't skip a beat. I would love to see the "masses" boycott Miller and Bud.

I'm slow, what happened with the Cowboys?

And I don't watch sports, but I am a Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys fan, by affiliation.

The Cowboys did really good last season, came out of a long slump from what I was following, y'all better watch out.

I know sooo many New England Patriots fans I am not sure I even like the team anymore.. They lost to the Seahawks, so.

Not enough white people?

It's long been a tenet of racism that blacks have "animal"-like athleticism, this to say, very good and strong gene types and features (think Bo)

Stedman Bailey of the St. Louis Rams was shot near Miami.
He was one of the 5 Rams players who did the 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' gesture in support of the THUG, Michael Brown....now he's shot by another THUG.....

The Carolina Panthers are the only undefeated team left. They're probably not going to go undefeated, but they should go far in the post season.

Originally Posted By: gman2304

The Carolina Panthers are the only undefeated team left. They're probably not going to go undefeated, but they should go far in the post season.

That game against Atlanta late in the season, when Carolina will likely have their seed locked up and Atlanta will be fighting for something, might be the one game that looks iffy to me.

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more
Originally Posted By: gman2304

That game against Atlanta late in the season, when Carolina will likely have their seed locked up and Atlanta will be fighting for something, might be the one game that looks iffy to me.

My, how things change in the NFL in just a week or two. Ask anyone two weeks ago who they thought the best team in the league was and they would've said NE. I admit, I didn't think CAR was all that, but I'm starting to believe now. They really are THAT good. The ONLY team I see with a chance of beating them is the Cards, and even then, it's only a remote chance...I think CAR will win it all this year...FWIW, I think CAR or ARZ could beat NE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back