Why doesn't Schaffers oil get more love?

Major store brands and well advertised brands
That costs money and rest assured, the corporation isn't eating that cost. "Popular" brands have an artificial cost to the consumer and part of that has to cover their marketing costs.

It remains popular in the ag world, at least around these parts. I know of multiple farmers in my area that buy it by the 275 gallon tote.

They are a smaller specialized oil company like Amsoil and HPL. Why don't you see much more of them? How would you rate their oils?

I am also curious what Antimony does in an oil. I noticed Lab results of their oils show it.
The price and lack of availability on my local shelves.

Why doesn't Schaffers oil get more love?​

They are a smaller specialized oil company like Amsoil and HPL. Why don't you see much more of them? How would you rate their oils?

I am also curious what Antimony does in an oil. I noticed Lab results of their oils show it.
Only love "things" that can love you back? ;)

Schaeffer Oil has never been out of love. Unless you have been living in a cave for the past 22 years many members have used it and reported various results with it. Do a search on Schaeffer's or go to their web site at:

They have quite a history in the lubrication industry.
I used to work for a ma'am.That did touring buses and we had drums of Schaeffers 15w40. They've been around a long time and are mostly noticed in the midwest especially in missouri.

When you travel to St. Louis, stop at the factory and take a tour! Right near the Arch.
I walked around with the founder’s grandson or great grandson (don’t remember).
He was in his eighties and rode around on a Cushman scooter. Sharp as a tack, told me about the history of the company, current markets, products in the pipeline, company’s vision etc.
I bought a case of 15w40 and my diesel loved it.

Back