White Vehicle??

Pictures or it isn't so...
I'm so beautiful!:love:
asian 1.jpg

White has grown on me a lot since I got my 97 Explorer. It is noticeably cooler in the summer. It has a dark metallic grey tu-tone on the lower part of the body that I think helps white look good on an older SUV. Also a very 90s neon blue and metallic grey pinstripe.

of the cars I've owned, 2 have been white. Including the one I owned the Longest (8 1/2 years).
Color has never been a factor in my shopping though. Just find the right car, and whatever color it is... so be it.
I will say though I'd really Rather Not have a Silver car. Dad's had too many of them.

Cars I've owned (Colors)
1 - Bright White (owned about 2 months)
2 - Driftwood Metallic [old lady champagne gold/bronze] ( owned around 2 years)
3 - Nordic White (owned 8.5years)
4 - Mineral Gray metallic [ Gunmetal-ish grey ] (owned 4 years)
5 - Cinnamon Metallic [Maroon-ish brown/purple] ( Owned 5 years)
6 - Ruby Red Metallic (owned Since March 2019)

Both my Silverado and my wife’s XC90 are white. Mines pure white and the Volvo is a pearl white. In TX, white cars are cooler!
1E27D299-59D0-4DF4-B453-AABBAF187DE8.jpeg
2E91DF97-3E90-482C-9C94-6DEC0E8BC2F4.jpeg

I had a 97 318i sedan in white. Neat lil car & I'd wouldn't mind another white vehicle. I do think white is boring...which is funny since I really like boring silver & my current car is silver. 😆

After seeing decades of cars and car colors, I'm sad that today we have a limited choice of colors. Out here in AZ, we have White, Black, Silver, Red and Blue.
Those are my choices. (Unless I look at some manufacturer like Subaru or KIA etc.)

I marveled the other day as I approached an intersection. - Nine of the ten/Eleven cars waiting for the light to change were all white. Kinda sad. Nothing against white, I just think manufactures simplify their wares and then people buy them because they either dislike the few alternatives or get a better deal if they buy the white vehicle already on the dealer lot.

How is the Jetta KC

Drives nice, not as polished as the Passat but the Jetta is aimed at a whole different goal. The Passat was a GT hot rod with VR6 and DSG. The Jetta is a commuter with a 1.4, getting 40 mpg overall and it still drives very nice. Who needs a hyrbrid? Got in right under the wire before gas started to climb for once in my life my timing was perfect.

Areteons are not great sellers for VW, before the craziness you could figure on 6k off without much of a whimper. If a dealer near you has any give it a try you might be surprised.

Drives nice, not as polished as the Passat but the Jetta is aimed at a whole different goal. The Passat was a GT hot rod with VR6 and DSG. The Jetta is a commuter with a 1.4, getting 40 mpg overall and it still drives very nice. Who needs a hyrbrid? Got in right under the wire before gas started to climb for once in my life my timing was perfect.

Areteons are not great sellers for VW, before the craziness you could figure on 6k off without much of a whimper. If a dealer near you has any give it a try you might be surprised.
Yeah that discount was not negotiated. So as long as you don't trade and want big bucks I think they will deal.

I think the Passat is a slow seller too and I do like the high mpg's.
The only thing I do not like on VWs is the bland and boring interiors.

Back