White Vehicle??

Gorgeous Arteon there Zee.... white is one if the best colors for it IMO>

Yes I'd buy white, I just did in fact. It's my first white car, I've always thought it was sharp on some cars and way too vanilla on others.

Did you flip and buy an Arteon on me or just teasing agian?
2 (1).jpg

Amazing car, and yes you can still get VW's at a discount if you look. Way better than the 10k over sticker that you posted!

I was planning on buying an Arteon when I was done with my Passat, but in this crazy market I was able to get a new Jetta for the Passat and 750 bucks. The practical side of me could not resist.

Arteon next time perhaps. ;)

My first vehicle was black. Definitely a learning experience. It looked sharp when it was clean. But man did it get dirty quick. I now have a white truck, and I don't have to wash it as much. 😅 You can see my black Pathfinder in the background.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211112-121125-553.png
    Screenshot_20211112-121125-553.png
    571.9 KB · Views: 7
I used to not like white cars, but now it's one of my favorite colors. A good looking car really stands out when it's painted white. Bonus, it's generally a very durable color.
I think I see more white cars with flaking paint than any other color. If the manufacture can get the paint to stick to the panel, it does seem to hold up well (clear coat stays in tact, color doesn't fade).

I have a friend with a 2006 Beetle that is pee yellow. Can't stand that color. Alot of cars in the 50's and 60's were the same. White and every other color beats that.

Why do you think I call my '16 Camry the Fridge? My First Camry was slate gray. It looked like old asphalt and sure enough was totalled in less than 6 months. Marina's Camry is a dark blue metallic

Amazing car, and yes you can still get VW's at a discount if you look. Way better than the 10k over sticker that you posted!

I was planning on buying an Arteon when I was done with my Passat, but in this crazy market I was able to get a new Jetta for the Passat and 750 bucks. The practical side of me could not resist.

Arteon next time perhaps. ;)
How is the Jetta KC

Why do you think I call my '16 Camry the Fridge? My First Camry was slate gray. It looked like old asphalt and sure enough was totalled in less than 6 months. Marina's Camry is a dark blue metallic
Fridges are no longer white but stainless steel 😄

557C19A9-1D09-437A-86B9-C9C8701DF89B.jpeg

Back