White Vehicle??

Having owned every color but yellow and orange, white is now my favorite. White hides dust, fine scratches, swirl marks, etc. Sometimes it's hard to tell exactly how dirty a white car is until you wash it. I completely understand now why there are so many white cars.

there is nothing like a white car at nightime

IMG_4271.jpeg
IMG_4475.jpeg

There is "rental car white" and pearl white. By the pics it looks like you are referring to the later. And yes the "pearl type" is nice. Ford Dealers seem to have a habit of ordering "rental car white" for their F-150s. So-I guess I disagree about the plain white vs. pearl as some poster(s) in the previous pages. I won't buy "rental car white".

There is "rental car white" and pearl white. By the pics it looks like you are referring to the later. And yes the "pearl type" is nice. Ford Dealers seem to have a habit of ordering "rental car white" for their F-150s. So-I guess I disagree about the plain white vs. pearl as some poster(s) in the previous pages. I won't buy "rental car white".
Pearl white is disgusting, IMO. It is difficult to match for refinishing and it always looks dull. It is truly the worst color...

My Jetta is "Pure White" which I'm sure you'd classify as rental car white (and there are a ton of Jetta rentals out there lol) but I think it looks good on the Jetta, especially at night. My wife's Edge is pearl and it looks really good too IMO, if not a bit dull when next to the Jetta. So we ended up with both, and a year ago did not have a single white car anywhere. So it goes!

Back