Whip City Wrencher Fram Old vs. New PH8A

Seen that this morning. Those End caps haven't changed a spec & even the shape is still the same. I do like the see through box. I think WCR misunderstands the media when he mentioned "They are skimping on the media" due to the newest one having less media. The newer media doesn't need to have as much to do the same job and is most likely better overall. New one does look better than the oldy. Thanks for posting it.

Brings back some memories for sure with that style box with the X-refs right on it and the maintenance reminder tab on the top flap.

Seen that this morning. Those End caps haven't changed a spec & even the shape is still the same. I do like the see through box. I think WCR misunderstands the media when he mentioned "They are skimping on the media" due to the newest one having less media. The newer media doesn't need to have as much to do the same job and is most likely better overall. New one does look better than the oldy. Thanks for posting it.
He did show that the old media appeared to have less light coming into it thus he perceived it to be denser... in the end it was mostly a entertainment c&p eh..

Back