Does anyone watch the Whip City Wrencher YouTube channel. He cuts open all type of oil filters.

Yup! I also like Nate's Interactive Auto.
I give'em both a look now & again along with other as well. It's just entertainment and you can't take anything to heart.😍
I've watched Nate's before definitely entertaining, I think my favorite YouTube channel is project farm hands down, that guy tries some of crazy stuff that I'd never think of.

After watching many Ford Boss videos I've decided Fram 20,000-mile synthetic filters are about as good as it gets. He cut them open also. I haven't watched any videos from this guy in a while though.

I've watched a number of Whip City's VOFA (Virgin Oil Filter Analysis) videos. Pretty interesting and informative. He's consistent and thorough, if nothing else.

Good channel. Any filter you can think of, he’s probably cut open.
Whip City Wrencher - YouTube

Whip is a member of BITOG but I will not reveal his identity. I love his YouTube channel and the fact that he interacts with the viewers generously.

Nate is a clickbait clown, there is literally nothing he does that has ever been of value or merit.

Went to that Whip City guy's channel and watched a video on him cutting open a Fleetguard lube filter. Interesting to see him looking at the media and trying to guess about it. I need to connect with him and send him a filter or two to cut open and inspect to show his audience on YouTube. Would you guys enjoy that kind of content?

Went to that Whip City guy's channel and watched a video on him cutting open a Fleetguard lube filter. Interesting to see him looking at the media and trying to guess about it. I need to connect with him and send him a filter or two to cut open and inspect to show his audience on YouTube. Would you guys enjoy that kind of content?
Absolutely.

I watch whip city time to time.he rocks! Informative and learning information!
Hates is very informative too.watching his intake cleaning stuff.but he is eccentric.

Yeah I'm subscribed. Oil filter Fridays. I like the new microscope views of the filter media

Back