Where can I find Amsoil Locally?

I presumed their POS system defaults to adding those charges since 90% of their work is "service", not parts only.
That's what my thoughts were, I don't understand the shop supplies hazardous waste charge either, you literally purchased a quart of oil so there was nothing to be disposed of, and shop supplies for what exactly? I doubt they even used a rag to wipe the bottle off before they sold it to you. Take a lesson learned and stay away from that place.

Thanks just seemed like the type of shenanigans they'd pull in CA, sorry I got the location wrong.
I got home yesterday from our trip to Reno, NV & my original post was on my desktop. I apologize, I did say CA, but we were leaving that morning, I had hoped to find a location along the way. I did run up there one quart low, kept the RPMs down as much as possible. I just didn't want to run around with it low.

I got home yesterday from our trip to Reno, NV & my original post was on my desktop. I apologize, I did say CA, but we were leaving that morning, I had hoped to find a location along the way. I did run up there one quart low, kept the RPMs down as much as possible. I just didn't want to run around with it low.
1 qt low would've been fine, the extra qt really is just a buffer but the problem lies when you start getting below that amount.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I finally got in touch with Samantha, she got the owner Cody on the line, & he has refunded the extra charge. He said yes, that was an overcharge, for something over the counter that shouldn't have been on there. The guy who did the invoice, Kalii, is the service manager, & Cody said he "missed" it. If it wasn't a weekend, & she wasn't so hard to get a hold of, this would have been a non issue.

The local Amsoil dealer is unreachable, text & email unanswered, phone "not available".

Thanks to @Pablo for the help!

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

I finally got in touch with Samantha, she got the owner Cody on the line, & he has refunded the extra charge. He said yes, that was an overcharge, for something over the counter that shouldn't have been on there. The guy who did the invoice, Kalii, is the service manager, & Cody said he "missed" it. If it wasn't a weekend, & she wasn't so hard to get a hold of, this would have been a non issue.

The local Amsoil dealer is unreachable, text & email unanswered, phone "not available".

Thanks to @Pablo for the help!
Glad you got it resolved and some money back into your pocket. It sounds like that local rep needs to take a few lessons from @Pablo starting with customer service skills.

yes i found the local amsoil dealers unavailable when needed,,found the amsoil ss at the local farm&fleet in chippewa falls wi on the shelf

Their website it lists a few more dealers in my general area 18+ miles out, it only used to be 1 that was close to me, nearest stores are 30 min. @Pablo is way over on the other side of the country and hands down I would rather give him my business. I can't speak for everyone but I feel like some of their reps are only doing it part-time, they either have their day jobs or they are already retired and just needs something to fill in generating some extra cashflow.

I can't speak for everyone but I feel like some of their reps are only doing it part-time, they either have their day jobs or they are already retired and just needs something to fill in generating some extra cashflow.
I was just getting ready to type out a post asking if these reps do this on the side and have a real, full-time job.

Back