Where can I buy Brad Penn oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine Pennsylvania. Iam in Florida, but I have relatives and freinds up there. Where could they find it? I want the regular car oil in the 5w20, 5w30 or 10w30 Not the racing oil, thats all I can find online ordering. Anyone that could scout it out for me and let me know where it would be available in Cambria county or at any parts store chains in PA. Thanks.

It's not available in any Chain stores in PA that I'm aware of. did you search for a manufacturers website?

Originally Posted By: Panzerman
I imagine Pennsylvania. Iam in Florida, but I have relatives and freinds up there. Where could they find it? I want the regular car oil in the 5w20, 5w30 or 10w30 Not the racing oil, thats all I can find online ordering. Anyone that could scout it out for me and let me know where it would be available in Cambria county or at any parts store chains in PA. Thanks.

I'd imagine it would be all over Bradford, PA. Everytime I drive down Rt. 219 and pass by the refinery, I am tempted to stop by and pick up a few quarts...

Originally Posted By: Panzerman

Try giving this guy a call
with all Brad Penn & Penn Grade 1 Racing products. Please give us a call at 314-878-0501 for pricing and other detailed information.

Ask for Trevor

Trevor Helms
Automotive Sales Manager
Lee Helms, Inc.
314-878-0501

Thank you very much ComancheDude, I talked to Trevor and hes gonna hook me up. Very nice guy and very much up on oil and its suppliers. I invited him to the site, he never heard of it. He had a wealth of oil info that would really shake this place up. Iam gonna call him Monday and place my order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back