What's everyone's favorite hot sauce?

I like Trappy's Red devil hot sauce. It's pretty close to Louisiana hot sauce, made by the same company.
I always wondered if they were made by the same company. I like the Red Devil for it's flavor over the Louisiana in the yellow bottle.

My fav is Franks original but there wing sauce is really good, another one for wings is Cookies wind sauce.

I use different sauces for different foods. Some of my favorites are Frankie V's Spooky White, Char Man Verde, Cholula and Crystal. I have a whole shelf in the kitchen cabinet of nothing but hot sauce. My wife would love them gone.

Definitely valentina. I like pickapeppa but am having a difficult time finding it
I got into hot sauces for a bit but honestly now Valentina has good taste and CHEAP. I’ll keep one or two others around for fun

My three favorites... in order...

Franks Red Hot

1651853918332.jpg

Regular Tabasco

1651854003417.jpg

Tabasco Chipotle

1651854138631.jpg

Tobasco Scorpion is excellent. Famous Daves Wilburs Revenge. Many CaJohns sauces are great as well.

Baron West Indian Scotch Bonnet hot sauce, Tiger sauce, and the stuff at Slyline Chili are my favorites.

I do mostly Franks and Tabasco. I have some Cholula but I don't like it anymore.

I got a gift certificate to Hot Sauce World years ago and bought some **** from there. I ended up getting a bunch of XXX habanero stuff and had to go to the Dr cause I damaged my esophagus I was eating so much of it. I do love me some Cluck-U Nuclear sauce but too much sugar to have often. I'm pretty much done with "let's eat it cause it's hot" Now, if it is hot and tastes good I'm ok with it. Gotta have good taste too.

Matouk's, it's hot but sweet as well. Love it. Second place I like Crystal, the flavor can't be beat but it's never hot enough.

Attachments

• 1662519444055.jpg
    1662519444055.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Back