What is your filter preference and your back up?

If i know that they are from a USA made batch, the Napa Golds/Platinum's are my initial go to. If i know a particular line from Napa is imported or if I get a "surprise" then Fram Tough Guards or Ultras are my next in line, followed by Baldwin/Hastings.

Wix XP and Wix I just found Wix XP filters that fit my 2.4L Kia Sportage for $8.50 delivered. I never go over 4K on any of my car's oil changes but use "full synthetic" oil so i prefer the XP

Don't need synthetic media just because of synthetic oil ... especially at only 4K OCIs.

K&N Silver 5K OCIs. Cheapest filter here in Australia aftermarket $10-12 delivered. Otherwise, it will be the genuine (non-US) Motorcraft AFL101 $19 delivered from ebay, otherwise $25-35 from Ford.

K&N Silver 5K OCIs. Cheapest filter here in Australia aftermarket $10-12 delivered. Otherwise, it will be the genuine (non-US) Motorcraft AFL101 $19 delivered from ebay, otherwise $25-35 from Ford.
Man and I thought stuff was expensive here in Canada. For $12 I get the Fram ultra or mobil 1 on sale at Canadian Tire. Cheapest would be something like $5.

Yep its crazy here for oil n filter $60-90 for Shell, Castrol and Mobil 1 5L. The Australian company Ryco makes most of our oil filters. The link is for a standard oil filter with silicone ADBV for my car from a big chain Australian Auto shop. We don't get any of the big name filters here like Fram, Wix you have to get them from amazon for $18-30 plus shipping. We do get the K&N Gold and silver and the gold is $20+

Man and I thought stuff was expensive here in Canada. For $12 I get the Fram ultra or mobil 1 on sale at Canadian Tire. Cheapest would be something like $5.

Yep its crazy here for oil n filter $60-90 for Shell, Castrol and Mobil 1 5L. The Australian company Ryco makes most of our oil filters. The link is for a standard oil filter with silicone ADBV for my car from a big chain Australian Auto shop. We don't get any of the big name filters here like Fram, Wix you have to get them from amazon for $18-30 plus shipping. We do get the K&N Gold and silver and the gold is $20+

That's depressing. Good thing it's a nice place to live.

My 1st choice is based on my application instead of brand, but currently ACDelco for both cars.

PF2057 for the Odyssey. I don't really have a second choice because I buy 3 or 4 of these when on sale so I always have a few on hand.

PF2129G for the Cad, but this model is never on sale locally or Amazon. I plan to switch to Supertech ST8765 after my stash is gone. The ST appears to be identical to the ACDelco.

Back