What are you watching in YouTube?

On long trips I will listen to the Apollo lunar landing flight directors tapes. The one for Apollo 13 is fascinating. Gene Lunney is one cool customer….actually all of the directors are cool and calm….

I've been watching this guy bring old equipment back to life. Pretty interesting mechanically wise.

I'd never heard of him till all of a sudden I got a bunch of views and subscribers on my videos (Kerosene Stream). I had like 2 subscribers and probably under 50 views for 15+ years.

Not sure how that worked out, but someone gave him crap and called him that I guess??
Dunno.

Got super hooked on this idéa, seen any debunks on this? Same groove as ancient apocalypse by Hankook.
Surly history is fuzzy before and during the dark ages.

Don't know how to debunk it when there are no records. The early videos he did a lot more speculation, later videos he's more just reporting what he finds or cannot find.

Don't know how to debunk it when there are no records.
1702941257795.jpg

Solid argument. Part of the whole point of the videos is people think it's so stupid but can't come up with any evidence. Even if it's all BS, why are the records so screwed up and mostly non existent?
Even in the 30's they just built and did stuff without permits and records. I had a house, built in 1971. No records! In the USA!!

My point is just because there was lousy record keeping or someone purposely didn't want records - maybe for criminal reasons even - doesn't mean it's ancient bigfoot.

Even in the 30's they just built and did stuff without permits and records. I had a house, built in 1971. No records! In the USA!!

My point is just because there was lousy record keeping or someone purposely didn't want records - maybe for criminal reasons even - doesn't mean it's ancient bigfoot.
He uses some logical arguments, like the amount of water and food needed for the horses to construct a gigantic building supposedly in 1 year. Like I said, it's entertaining and makes you think. Not the end all resource.

Back