What are you watching in YouTube?

Forensic Files, 70s Godzilla movies, Amazing World of Aviation, SKY News, Nature Shows, How its Made, Amazing Engineering.....

It's just about all I watch now (YouTube)

I mainly watch car videos and tool videos. Also recently been watching weed eater review videos as we need a weed eater.

I watch car videos and rock videos on YouTube, it's the app that gets the most use on my TV. Watching a Perfect Circle video right now...will probably watch this next, I watch every video he does just to see what he's B&Ming about :ROFLMAO:

Awaken with JP, GrillGuys, Viking music (well more for background) some home chemistry stuff, and street food cooking (predominantly asian and thai street food).

Customer States What?, Just Rolled in, I Do Cars, LegitStreetCars, Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics, vehcor, WatchJRGo, carwow, Diesel Creek, Saving Salvage, Weird Beard, Ozzy Man Reviews, Vtuned garage, and the craziest MF'n cyclist - crash test goat, who lane splits Houston traffic at triple digit speeds:

I like to watch mostly auto and small engine channels. South Main Auto, Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics, ETCG, James Condon, Mustie1, Rainman Ray, I Do Cars, Torque Test Channel, Diesel Creek, Just Rolled In, and of course Project Farm… but I listen to music, watch cat videos, watch reviews on things I’m about to buy, how to fix something on my car, and I go down rabbit holes sometimes too.

Ozark Overland Adventures is one channel that I like to check out. The only problem is, when I watch these videos, I really start missing my Jeep. It may be time to get another one.🤔

Last edited:
Lockpickinglawyer, Paint Life TV, The Paint People. Paint Life TV is a real good channel to learn how to paint your home.

Back