What are you eating right now?

Daughter brought the egg rolls I had been craving Saturday. Had them two meals and they hit the spot. Chinese fix satisfied for a while.

Cleaning lady came yesterday, to take me to the bank and cash a check. Then she took my shopping list and went to the store. She brought me a plate of food as well. Low and behold, what was it? More Chinese! LOL

Bowl of Raisin Bran tonight with a sliced banana!:)

IMG_4920.jpeg

335438CA-30BB-4A61-B9D7-3376D3E8AD46.jpeg

Taco Bell 🌮 🔔. Parents made Italian Sausage and peppers and onions. Italian Sausage is ok but not as good as regular sausage so I passed on that and i would never eat cooked peppers unless it’s fajitas and never onions unless in fajitas or guacamole. I’m a picky eater. I wanted Chinese food but the place said they closed early tonight so that made me angry. I don’t like anything but Chinese food or Chipotle so this is basically eating nothing to me lol. And they forgot sauce so that made me even more mad.

View attachment 147567
Taco Bell 🌮 🔔. Parents made Italian Sausage and peppers and onions. Italian Sausage is ok but not as good as regular sausage so I passed on that and i would never eat cooked peppers unless it’s fajitas and never onions unless in fajitas or guacamole. I’m a picky eater. I wanted Chinese food but the place said they closed early tonight so that made me angry. I don’t like anything but Chinese food or Chipotle so this is basically eating nothing to me lol. And they forgot sauce so that made me even more mad.
I think your local sewage plant:
1) Will explode
2) Rebuilt quadruple in size
3) But the pipes will be so burned through on the way there the town will go bust trying to fix

Unfortunately, very, very little. ....as I am on Time Restricted Eating. I can only eat in a 6 hour window, from noon to 6pm.... and then I fast for 18 hours.

Tonight was Chili Rellenos.
It will become so easy and it is a great way to go. I am nearing 6 months... I stay between 10 am and 4 pm.
The consequences of not doing so are worse for me anyway. Keep your chin up.

It will become so easy and it is a great way to go. I am nearing 6 months... I stay between 10 am and 4 pm.
The consequences of not doing so are worse for me anyway. Keep your chin up.

It is actually the easiest weight loss program I have ever tried. Mostly, I am eating very strict KETO during my 6 hour window, so I am loosing weight like crazy.... about 5lbs a week. But if I want and feel the need to "cheat", I can do it in my eating window, and I am still loosing weight and feeling good.

The only thing I am missing is Breakfast. I might have to eat Breakfast for Dinner tonight.

One thing that is odd.... nearly every morning at about 2am, I am waking up, after going to sleep at 9pm. I will read and type on forums for 60-90 minutes, going back to sleep until 5:30-6am. Waking up is probably hunger ..... but it isn't as bad as several days ago.

It is actually the easiest weight loss program I have ever tried. Mostly, I am eating very strict KETO during my 6 hour window, so I am loosing weight like crazy.... about 5lbs a week. But if I want and feel the need to "cheat", I can do it in my eating window, and I am still loosing weight and feeling good.

The only thing I am missing is Breakfast. I might have to eat Breakfast for Dinner tonight.
Yup....you should....great idea.
I am doing it because eating at times for me is very painful and it is helping. Eating late would keep me up all night and this helps. Good luck...

Reactions: GON
Coffee, ghee, cocoa powder, heavy cream = butter coffee
Ohhh...,.. misread, my error. Maybe tomorrow this can be your breakfast?

Hot Buttered Rum​

Made with your favorite rum, butter, sugar, ice cream and warm spices, this Hot Buttered Rum Recipe ...
Ingredients
  • 1 pound butter
  • 1 pound brown sugar
  • 1 pound powdered sugar
  • 1 quart vanilla ice cream ((softened))
  • 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
Hot-Buttered-Rum-blog-3.jpg

Back