What are you eating right now?

It's Proud Hair Day. Who's got a skullet?
You mean like this guy?

41 Coolest Braids for Men Right Now.jpg

I'm looking for aholehole but think I have a better chance of finding real red snapper for dinner.
Couldn't find it. I did find what's labeled as mackerel but I thought it's saury aka mackerel pike although it's only mackerel lookalike. A good eating fish anyway. The first meal today is an odd combination: saury, Brussels sprouts, 1 egg, natto, and three toxic ginkgo nuts. Plus toast with marmalade. That'll make many run for the hills or the dunny. @Jdeere562, 'Dunny is a humorous term for dung house.

Last edited:
You mean like this guy?

View attachment 226431
By the way, this is not a natural skullet but a "bold" style choice. I'd describe it as dislocated tonsure uppers with mullet lowers. Take Hulk Hogan, his skullet was all-natural, although you could argue his use of PEDs may have helped his skullet evolution.

It's annoying but funny that autocorrect changes skullet to skillet. Well, it is the food and not the barber forum.

Last edited:
I was napping and the neighbor brought cheeseburger soup. Left me a text message about the food.
I never take my cell in the bedroom. I heard it ring a few times and ignored the calls.

About 1 1/2 hours later, I heard the door open. She called out and asked if I was OK and I replied just sleeping, thanks.
She rented her basement apartment to an old guy a few years ago. She did not see or hear from him for several days.
Finally walked in and found him dead. I think she was not wanting a replay of that ordeal.:(

I was napping and the neighbor brought cheeseburger soup. Left me a text message about the food.
I never take my cell in the bedroom. I heard it ring a few times and ignored the calls.

About 1 1/2 hours later, I heard the door open. She called out and asked if I was OK and I replied just sleeping, thanks.
She rented her basement apartment to an old guy a few years ago. She did not see or hear from him for several days.
Finally walked in and found him dead. I think she was not wanting a replay of that ordeal.:(
I don't blame her. Also.leave the bathroom door slightly ajar - just in case.

Not very hungry today. Just having an ear of sweet corn for lunch :) . First of the year and it sounded good.

Nurses came x-2. Supposed to be 96 today + humidity. They wanted to get stuff done and back to the office, before the real heat sets in for the day. One helped shower, the other cleaned and did my grocery run. Strip show x-2!:D

Back