What are you eating right now?

Couple of these and a Solid Gold beer by Founders

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 1
IMG_20210509_155723538.jpg

About three weeks ago I lost my egg dealer of 10+ years, she worked with my wife at the county courthouse and retired and lives to far away to go there. After a couple dozen store bought eggs I had to get serious. Saturday I was on my way to the other side of town to get a couple tacos from the taco truck when I pulled in to the parking lot there it was a year round farmers market type store I forgot about.

I'm telling you this mornings breakfast was pure heaven. Some Jimmy Dean links and some strawberry jam I picked up there as well.

IMG_20210509_100000720.jpg

I also just had breakfast for dinner. Kodiak Power Cakes (high protein) and 3 sausage links. Wrap them with the kodiak cakes and very lightly dip in some log cabin syrup. Gotta keep that added sugar to a minimum… very delicious and lots of protein and fiber…

View attachment 56644

About three weeks ago I lost my egg dealer of 10+ years, she worked with my wife at the county courthouse and retired and lives to far away to go there. After a couple dozen store bought eggs I had to get serious. Saturday I was on my way to the other side of town to get a couple tacos from the taco truck when I pulled in to the parking lot there it was a year round farmers market type store I forgot about.

I'm telling you this mornings breakfast was pure heaven. Some Jimmy Dean links and some strawberry jam I picked up there as well.

View attachment 56646
😍😍

A7C13ED1-5FB7-4CEA-9095-F5DC70CF746A.jpeg
B4F6595E-8E1D-42A0-A5C8-3A423F1287CC.jpeg

Mother’s Day dinner. Yummy except dad cooked the steaks way over done I kept telling him they were done but oh well things happen. Mom likes hers like shoe leather so hers is good. I would of preferred canned corn but corn 🌽 on the cob will have to do. I didn’t complain since it’s Mother’s Day. Gas station friend is getting one too she is a mom as well and doesn’t have anyone to spend it with besides her grown kids who are 25 and 30.
C75D42AA-88B5-4A6C-B477-5D46E63F91DE.jpeg
Edit to add dessert, an apple 🍎 🍏 pie.

Last edited:
Crust and sauce are the worst parts of the pizza just give me the toppings and cheese 🧀. 🤣. I always get thin crust at Domino’s for that reason.
In the case of a good pizza the crust is the best part, in my opinion. That's why I avoid bad pizza. Pizza succeeds or fails with its crust. I can always improve the toppings but I can't build on a bad foundation.

Back