What are you eating right now?

Ribeyes with decent marbling, not so think but grateful to have the steaks. Just salt, pepper, and garlic powder, five minutes on each side, then rested the steaks for five minutes. Steamed fresh green beans.

Very low carb Saturday night meal.

PXL_20230129_023138410.jpg
PXL_20230129_023709676.jpg

Ribeyes with decent marbling, not so think but grateful to have the steaks. Just salt, pepper, and garlic powder, five minutes on each side, then rested the steaks for five minutes. Steamed fresh green beans.

Very low carb Saturday night meal.

View attachment 137666View attachment 137665
I would eat both of those myself. Without the beans though. Mmm........

44537D9B-FE71-45CA-ADAD-9DEC68BF690C.jpeg
CF365AAB-DB9B-45DA-BD52-531B24FE9800.jpeg

We made breakfast tacos. We went to a restaurant where I really like the breakfast tacos but we ordered some stuff to go and it was going to be $38 and my dad said he wouldn’t spend $38 on breakfast so we canceled the order and made them at home. Definitely not the same but at least it’s food. Nothing is more embarrassing than showing up at a restaurant to pick up your order finding out the total and leaving. The breakfast tacos were only $8 there but I couldn’t cover the whole bill right now as I’m almost out of money again so I couldn’t do anything about it. These are ok dipping them in the salsa is pretty good but I want the restaurant ones. Was disappointed I couldn’t get everyone out of the house in time to go to Hardee’s.

View attachment 137764View attachment 137765
We made breakfast tacos. We went to a restaurant where I really like the breakfast tacos but we ordered some stuff to go and it was going to be $38 and my dad said he wouldn’t spend $38 on breakfast so we canceled the order and made them at home. Definitely not the same but at least it’s food. Nothing is more embarrassing than showing up at a restaurant to pick up your order finding out the total and leaving. The breakfast tacos were only $8 there but I couldn’t cover the whole bill right now as I’m almost out of money again so I couldn’t do anything about it. These are ok dipping them in the salsa is pretty good but I want the restaurant ones. Was disappointed I couldn’t get everyone out of the house in time to go to Hardee’s.
Everything’s going up. Better get used to it

Why I have friends with chickens. Free eggs and goose eggs
That’s good. My sister has chickens but haven’t gotten any eggs from her. She uses most of them for her meals. Personally I’m not huge on eggs unless they have cheese in them. Used to like them but just haven’t cared for them the last few years.

Back