What are you doing right now?

Until the stream stops. Which is mostly for the best. I have a vast DVD collection. I'm not at the whim of a streaming service or provider. Music, too, I have everything I like on physical media. With books, I had to go mostly the e-book route because I started running out of space. I have all book files converted to and saved in open-source format on drives and discs.
You probably know about this but...

https://calibre-ebook.com/

Waiting for a nice Superspeedway (Talledaga) race to start rolling!!! I have lost a lot of the passion I once had for NASCAR since lots of folks I followed have retired and all of the rules changes have made NASCAR racing almost unrecognizeable to me these last few seasons.

I've heard that putting Armour All on your motorcycle seat is not a good idea... But I've never heard of Sex Waxing your bike. 🤔
I went with Fu Wax to avoid being misunderstood. I also didn't mention Sticky Bumps Remover for a reason.

Last edited:
At Walmart to get more DVDs and also my friend has requested I get him a blu ray player since he canceled all his streaming stuff except Netflix because he is tired of price hikes. He cash apped me the money to get him a decent blu ray player and drop it off tonight. Glad to see him going back to physical media. His dad made him sell all his DVDs except like 3 or 4.

We are riding around town. This is my 4 day weekend for my birthday so I’m glad to not be tied to work right now. The last two weeks have been super stressful anyway so glad I requested today and tomorrow off last month. Tomorrow is my 22nd birthday so I’m excited for that too. We are grilling steaks tomorrow and drinking beer for my birthday lol. Hopefully we will go to the antique store tomorrow or today even so I can get license plates and DVDs.

That feeling when you're wandering around your driveway, garage, and sheds looking for something that needs maintaining and can't find anything to do.... Cause you need an excuse to put off line trimming.

Just finishing up at the Chinese buffet then going to finish up dad’s truck then hopefully go home after we go to the gas station for sodas. All I wanted to do was relax and watch movies and baseball today but he wanted me to do stuff to his truck. So tomorrow when it’s my birthday as part of my 4 day weekend I’m going to relax and watch a few movies and baseball and go to the antique store and grill steaks.

I’m just chilling. Parents are gone to work. As soon as dad gets home hopefully around 12 or 1 we are going to the antique store and to get steaks to grill. It’s nice being off but knowing that I have to go back tomorrow sucks lol. I turn 22 today. I was born at around 10:23am or something like that.
At that age you are nearing launch date.

I’m just chilling. Parents are gone to work. As soon as dad gets home hopefully around 12 or 1 we are going to the antique store and to get steaks to grill. It’s nice being off but knowing that I have to go back tomorrow sucks lol. I turn 22 today. I was born at around 10:23am or something like that.
Three more years or so and your brain will finally be fully developed.

Back