What are you doing right now?

Just enjoying life. I bombed around the skid steer last weekend trying to dig out after the storm. My lower back and neck were bit sore afterwards. Like a moron, I did not wait long enough before hitting the gym. Then I also failed to have an adequate warmup before. I finished the workout with a bunch of low bar back squats and proceeded to go back to work. After a prolonged episode behind the computer, I stood up and instantly knew I had agrivated my SI joint again. So, two days later and I am crippled up, eating ibuprofen and trying not to collapse everytime I have to lean over.

For the younger guys out there: dont injure your back but if you do, go see a doctor right away and stay on top of things.

@ZeeOSix unfortunately ibuprofen seems to be what works. My muscles get contorted and my hip becomes twisted. It started to release late last night but always twists back up while sleeping.

I used to agrivate often when working out but I changed that all up. No burpies, box jumps, cleans or other high speed movement/jerk motions.

We are at the gas station now getting sodas. I want a beer lol 😂 but I’m not gonna spend money on that I’ve already got one at home from a while ago. My friend got kicked out and wants to come live here my parents told him no lol. So he wants me to get a place with him I told him not happening till he cleans up his act with the alcohol and smoking. I am 50/50 on wanting to move out versus wanting to stay anyway. And I probably would not with him because he doesn’t drive and I’d die if I had to do all the driving since I am scared of driving and hate it. I would want to move in with a girl lol 😂.
Now if we can just get you to drive and talk on the iPhone at the same time. 🤔

Surfing the web’s for vehicles, stuck home… again. Wonder how bad 2wd trucks really are… yeah that bad I know. Killing time until I can fly south and find something.

Just got back from the run to the transfer station. Might go back to look at how to use FreeCAD (do not understand its interface at all) and KiCAD (not nearly as bad), trying to add a bit of software knowledge.

Ground is thawing so too early to start doing yardwork, plus it might snow tomorrow.

Hey it was nice and sunny yesterday, and warm (50F) so I took advantage of time off from work and got a bicycle ride in. Nice way to start the weekend. Usually I crash into Saturday.

Burying two dead mice............
IMG_7307.jpeg
IMG_7305.jpeg

By “bury” I presume you mean “nearest trashcan”?

That reminds me, I should check the traps in my attic, see if any “friends” upstairs are no longer with us.

We are at Napa Auto Parts looking at tools. Was going to come last weekend but they changed their hours so we missed them. No wonder the store is always dead lol.

Darn it, figured out why that Silverado I found today seemed like a deal: no a/c. Not a great idea for summer commuting. Too bad, it’d work for half of the year.

We are just riding around. Me and dad going to get a beer now and some food and go home and drink the beer because that’s responsible. I might try Heineken if I can find one.

I'm watching 'Tremors' because nothing beats '80s schlock. Yes, the movie was released in 1990 but it was made in '89 and is as '80s as it gets. The movie has two Jeep Commanche in it. Earl (Fred Ward)and Valentine's (Kevin Bacon) light blue one and a red one. After the movie came out I built the blue one with all the accessories based on a Matchbox model. I'm not sure where it is but I will find it one of these days. The movie was filmed near Lone Pine and Olancha.

Last edited:
Back