What are you doing right now?

I'm watching Theater of Blood (1973) with the always great Vincent Price as a murderous actor who is taking drastic revenge on his critics. Ian Hendry's character is driving a beautiful white Jaguar MK 140. If it had spats it'd be perfect. Not a good movie but it has a few good moments. Robert Morley being served his puppies for supper is great in a macabre sort of way.

I just got back in from a hour long walk with the dog. She didn’t want to come in. Was pretty upset she wouldn’t come inside but it’s a nice night outside so I let it go. Dad just got home so now me and him going to eat as mom went with her friends. Dad is being a jerk so have to deal with that. He always is a jerk when he gets home from work lol. Hopefully we get fast food. I want Chinese so bad but not going to mention it since he is going to be mean about stuff.

This morning I rolled into my favorite Dollar Tree and a fine young filly parked next to me and we eyed each other up a bit.
As I exited my Mustang destroying monthly cash paid Alto Blue Maverick she knew I was indeed a man of wealth and distinction.

I looked over and said, How you doin' baby girl.. she giggled with excitement and said longly and loudly.. Fine......

As we walked to the door I stepped in front of her and opened the door for her. You could tell that poor girl hasn't had someone open the door for her in 20 years

We kept bumping into each other in the aisles... trading smiles. I think she was turned on seeing a big lug in the toiletry section. 😁

We both got to the checkout at the same time and I gave her a curtsy to move in front of me... As I loaded up my items she put the separation bar between us and I thanked her. Quickly she scanned my items with her eyes to see if I was single.

I slowly went into kill mode. I said I really like your shoes and she said really...yeah I said although they do look a bit big for you... she replied, really.....then she said what size are your shoes in a bit of a huff....

I said size 14 and pulled out the offended puppy dog eyes look..
She sensed my sadness and said she was sorry ...

It was time to go into kill mode.
I let out a long sigh and she said, what's wrong. I said nothing really. I forgot my phone and I was going to an early lunch and now I have to go alone. Quickly she said she wasn't doing anything and she would go with me.. I said cool, I'll meet you outside as soon as I get out of here.

She walked out and Elsie the cashier I know said, James you're too old to be acting a fool...I replied, wanna bet...we both laughed...

Cynthia was outside waiting and she suggested she would drive. Good thing because my phone was on the passenger side seat...lol

We went to a little dive and we mainly sat and talked. She went on and on about her life and education and things like that.. I sorted of zoned out a bit as my norm...

We hit a spot of silence and I felt a meeting of the minds. It's as if I could read her mind..She kept saying to herself, I hope he likes me on and on and then she said to herself she always wanted to date a man ten years older than her father. 😆

And as I gazed into her eyes it was a role reversal moment for me.
I said to myself..I wonder if she's going to pay my bills....😁😊😆

So that's how you do it @AutoMechanic

On to the next...

This morning I rolled into my favorite Dollar Tree and a fine young filly parked next to me and we eyed each other up a bit.
As I exited my Mustang destroying monthly cash paid Alto Blue Maverick she knew I was indeed a man of wealth and distinction.

I looked over and said, How you doin' baby girl.. she giggled with excitement and said longly and loudly.. Fine......

As we walked to the door I stepped in front of her and opened the door for her. You could tell that poor girl hasn't had someone open the door for her in 20 years

We kept bumping into each other in the aisles... trading smiles. I think she was turned on seeing a big lug in the toiletry section. 😁

We both got to the checkout at the same time and I gave her a curtsy to move in front of me... As I loaded up my items she put the separation bar between us and I thanked her. Quickly she scanned my items with her eyes to see if I was single.

I slowly went into kill mode. I said I really like your shoes and she said really...yeah I said although they do look a bit big for you... she replied, really.....then she said what size are your shoes in a bit of a huff....

I said size 14 and pulled out the offended puppy dog eyes look..
She sensed my sadness and said she was sorry ...

It was time to go into kill mode.
I let out a long sigh and she said, what's wrong. I said nothing really. I forgot my phone and I was going to an early lunch and now I have to go alone. Quickly she said she wasn't doing anything and she would go with me.. I said cool, I'll meet you outside as soon as I get out of here.

She walked out and Elsie the cashier I know said, James you're too old to be acting a fool...I replied, wanna bet...we both laughed...

Cynthia was outside waiting and she suggested she would drive. Good thing because my phone was on the passenger side seat...lol

We went to a little dive and we mainly sat and talked. She went on and on about her life and education and things like that.. I sorted of zoned out a bit as my norm...

We hit a spot of silence and I felt a meeting of the minds. It's as if I could read her mind..She kept saying to herself, I hope he likes me on and on and then she said to herself she always wanted to date a man ten years older than her father. 😆

And as I gazed into her eyes it was a role reversal moment for me.
I said to myself..I wonder if she's going to pay my bills....😁😊😆

So that's how you do it @AutoMechanic

On to the next...
I'm surprised you even have time for all that!

Contemplating buying another monitor for home, with a docking station to use it. Dual 4k monitors, boy would that be nice. Stuff is getting cheaper these days, too cheap not to.

All for work, of course.

Two things stuck out.

"she said to herself she always wanted to date a man ten years older than her father.
So that's how you do it @AutoMechanic"

Take those two statements at face value and put them in direct context. 👮‍♂️
AM is 24? 23? Oh man ahahahahahahahahahahhaa

Needs more convict wine from GON to finish this whole thing off...........wow. Hahahahahahaha

I just watched the Amazon delivery guy sling a package onto our front porch and then almost hit someone backing out onto the street. I really need to prune back that rhododendron at the end of our drive.

Last edited:
Ñù
@Zee09's theater of the mind is a wild ride.
No theater...reality in my area.
Young ladies are on the prowl as they have no one to date. Been that way for years. I feel sorry for them.
My friend has 3 sons from 20 to 30 years old. Only one dated a few times and the youngest two never did. Work and video games.
Just the way it is today.

I get hit on daily by young women in the 20s and 30s. I don't go there.
They are very aggressive here and it has nothing to do with me either.
If you have a pulse you are fair game

Just picked up my Chinese food. Also since you get paid two days early with Wells Fargo I made both my credit card payments. I am going to have to use the cable tv in the living room to watch tv while eating my food lol. Hopefully SpongeBob is on.

Mom is away at the state archery tournament so me and dad are eating at the Japanese restaurant that they cook right in front of you at lol. It will be a nice weekend not having to do stuff for 3 people lol.

We are at the gas station now getting sodas. I want a beer lol 😂 but I’m not gonna spend money on that I’ve already got one at home from a while ago. My friend got kicked out and wants to come live here my parents told him no lol. So he wants me to get a place with him I told him not happening till he cleans up his act with the alcohol and smoking. I am 50/50 on wanting to move out versus wanting to stay anyway. And I probably would not with him because he doesn’t drive and I’d die if I had to do all the driving since I am scared of driving and hate it. I would want to move in with a girl lol 😂.

Back