What are you doing right now?

Trooper is broken, helicopter is broken, spirit is broken, it's all broken.

Happy Saturday!

20230318_090312.jpg

Wife and kids are gone for the weekend, so, I get to play bachelor for the weekend. It’s nice once in a while. Only issue is: I’m on dog duty, as the creature can’t be left alone. It’s also a foot of snow outside, which is just as well, as I can’t let the dog roam freely if I wanted to go out into the woods.

So it’ll be odd projects. Making a list of all the stuff I want to do, hoping I’ll get half of it.

Watching the 3rd F1 practice replay while waiting for Qualifying to start in 2 hours. 2nd race of the year, this one's in Saudi Arabia this weekend. Go Max!

Unpacking and rewinterizing the RV.. yuck! Came home to 29 feels like 15 and flurries. Double yuck. Still 55 down in Galveston. If it wasn't for the boys and school would of stayed longer!

Drinking a glass of half and half and eating some mint Oreos. Waiting on dad to get home so we can go get me some dinner. Parents cooked up roast in the crock pot and i would never eat that ever. No good at all. Something I’ve never liked. I always try it. I took a bite of this one to try and I’m like nope not happening.

I just finished a stand for bee hives. I'm going to try my hand at bee keeping.

I took the local beekeeping classes and there is so much to learn, and some will be trial and error.
Letting the boxes air out, I stained one a week ago, painted one yesterday.

I will add a couple of cross pieces tomorrow for wind tie downs.

I can get bees next week.

IMG_20230321_181020175.jpg
IMG_20230321_181012932.jpg
IMG_20230321_181041363.jpg

I just finished a stand for bee hives. I'm going to try my hand at bee keeping.

I took the local beekeeping classes and there is so much to learn, and some will be trial and error.
Letting the boxes air out, I stained one a week ago, painted one yesterday.

I will add a couple of cross pieces tomorrow for wind tie downs.

I can get bees next week.

View attachment 146160View attachment 146161View attachment 146162
Nice 👍👍
When I was a young buck powerlifter decades ago I took 40 grams of Bee Pollen daily...
I ran a cider business then and I swear the bees thought I was one of them because I never got stung and I was around thousands at a time. Nice job 👍👍

Back