What are you doing right now?

Just picked up some food at Sheetz. The Big Mozz burger and Mac and Cheese bites can’t be beat as far as that type of food goes. Yummy. Now going to the other gas station to get our free sodas. Didn’t get home till late because I had to put new tires on my sisters new van.

Just finished snow-blowing the driveway. My wife and I are going to see a new grand baby girl at noon and then going to my 93 year old mom's place to visit. She still is able to live in an apartment without assistance. :)

Sitting at my computer desk while we get dumped on with snow, just watched a Hyundai SUV (clearly not AWD), with snow tires, get stuck at the intersection a ways over from my place and have to take a couple of runs at it to get out onto the main street.

Just making some taco meat, ground beef, and seasoning getting ready for some football.
Cutting up tomatoes, onion, got the shredded cheddar cheese, green peppers,
rotel, mild and hot salsa, tobasco, soft tortillas and chips, just in case I wanna dip
And, a few cold bud lights.

Just got home for the night. We had dinner at Cracker Barrel and then got sodas. Time to take a shower and go to bed well after I watch YouTube and other stuff for 3 hours haha.

Staying warm! In this little cold snap.

Screenshot_20230204-041317_Chrome.jpg

Getting ready to go somewhere. Might ride to Rural King or Lowe’s or somewhere I’d like to get some S hooks 🪝 to hang up my license plates.

Just left the store had to pickup a bag of dog food. I gotta stop spending all my darn money though I had to bum some off my parents. I keep telling myself I will but things happen lol. Between license plates a few tools and car parts and my lady friend I’ve spent all my paycheck. I wish I had an actual girlfriend though but then I’d be more broke lol. Every boy my age has got to have a lady haha.

Back