What are you doing right now?

Going to the parts store to pickup 6 spark plugs that we ordered for the Escape and the intake gaskets and then coming back to fix it. Doing the valve cover gaskets and the spark plugs and intake gaskets. Going with Autolite plugs.

Back on the road with the early start canned coffee.
DBF5CC80-1FF6-4AC3-9CBF-47F99F270CA7.jpeg

Making a trip to Advance Auto because my black RTV is rock solid and I need it for the valve cover gaskets on the corners where it meets the timing chains. Every project seems I have to go get something lol.

Back to work today. Had one day off yesterday, went for a family trip to see a friend who is performance training our black Arab stallion. My wife was ecstatic with the progress. Hit the store after and picked up a fuel filter foe one of my sleds. We also dropped our 3500 off at the shop. Due to a backorder issue, the delete parts won't be in until Monday. Oh well.

I’d be lost without cable lol. I’m not with the times at all. If I don’t have Spongebob or the Simpsons or King of the Hill or Family Guy then I would be so lost.
I’m sure if you watch it it is worth money; however, we don’t watch it whole a lot of at all; some days we don’t turn tv on at all. So for $90 a month we decided, we can live without it I’d say

220B5DF6-95BC-468A-8CD6-2FE1E7F4B102.jpeg

Also if we needed we can go back just like that I’m sure

one more thing, we trying to lower our wireless cell phone bill if it’s possible, we’re working on it; the same plan for maybe $50 off; let’s see what happens; our internet only will go up $10 I’m expecting, so from $50 to $60

it’s a pending transaction so we have to wait and see

returning the ATT cable tv equipment; no more cable tv for time being
We got rid of cable three years ago and went with a Roku stick and YouTube tv. I’ll never go back to cable if I can help it.

I’m not saving a ton but it’s something, plus I just hated cable. All those channels and I never found anything I liked.

To tell you the truth, I’d cancel youtube tv if not for my kids watching whatever they “need” to watch. Then I’d just keep Amazon Prime, HULU and Netflix. Although I’d need the YouTube TV for football season.

And I’ll tell yeah, I almost never watch Netflix or HULU...I would love to scrap both but my wife always finds some sort of show to watch.

We got rid of cable three years ago and went with a Roku stick and YouTube tv. I’ll never go back to cable if I can help it.

I’m not saving a ton but it’s something, plus I just hated cable. All those channels and I never found anything I liked.

To tell you the truth, I’d cancel youtube tv if not for my kids watching whatever they “need” to watch. Then I’d just keep Amazon Prime, HULU and Netflix. Although I’d need the YouTube TV for football season.

And I’ll tell yeah, I almost never watch Netflix or HULU...I would love to scrap both but my wife always finds some sort of show to watch.
there are only two of us, we'll try "get of the grid" method, see what happens

Back