What are you doing right now?

Will be interesting to see if this thread takes off. So, for those that have the time and can safely do so.. Please post up, what you are doing right now.

I will start. Just made some French Toast, about to make some more. Fed everyone. Checked oil level. Now adding NesQuik to my milk.. 2%. Cat has jumped up on table and wants some French Toast and has now approached my plate, lol. Re-directing her to her food.

You?

Finishing my second coffee of the morning, thinking about decaf for the third cup.

I’m debating whether I want to change the oil in the Legacy today. It’s only got between 4-4,500 miles on the oil, but it’s been 9 months and I still have some extended warranty left.

I’m also debating whether to by a motive power bleeder. Money is a little tight, so I may just put off brake fluid changes until next year, or maybe a gravity bleed to hold me over. The brake fluid is around 3 years old in both vehicles (Bosch 5.1)

Just sitting here reading this forum. Thinking I wish I had something to occupy my time today, as I am retired, the lawn work is all done, and the Covid keeps me pretty much home. Also the classic cars are put to bed till spring, the daily driver doesn't need anything, the Christmas decorations are all up as of yesterday---I am bored!

Finishing my second coffee of the morning, thinking about decaf for the third cup.

I’m debating whether I want to change the oil in the Legacy today. It’s only got between 4-4,500 miles on the oil, but it’s been 9 months and I still have some extended warranty left.

I’m also debating whether to by a motive power bleeder. Money is a little tight, so I may just put off brake fluid changes until next year, or maybe a gravity bleed to hold me over. The brake fluid is around 3 years old in both vehicles (Bosch 5.1)
Haha sounds just like morning!! I'm on my second cup of coffee, coming to life. Cat wouldn't let me sleep any later. I woke up to her sitting in a ball on my head!! Thinking about changing the oil in my Accord. It's past due. The usual Pennzoil 10W30 and a Fram orange can of delight. Thinking about doing a drain and fill with Honda oem DW-1 on the transmission.

Later on, girlfriend and I will either head to the flea market to go walking around or to our spot to go hiking.

Just had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, watching the news now and reading this forum. Will get ready for church soon then after will go out for lunch and pick up groceries.

Woke up, fried bacon and eggs. Had 2 cups of coffee. Washed dishes. Washing clothes. Deciding when will be an opportune time to tell the spousal unit I have homework I need to have finished tonight so that I can get out of decorating the house.

Just cleaned the ancient linoleum kitchen floor and the sink. Girlfriend already trying to undo my work with her Jamaican cooking 🙈🙊🤣

Attachments

• AFE5D39E-91EC-485F-8D70-81F8AC4D6EBB.jpeg
    AFE5D39E-91EC-485F-8D70-81F8AC4D6EBB.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 67712DF9-E9D7-47B7-9CFC-64C7980CB3F1.jpeg
    67712DF9-E9D7-47B7-9CFC-64C7980CB3F1.jpeg
    151.9 KB · Views: 52
Girlfriend already trying to undo my work with her Jamaican cooking 🙈🙊🤣
Haha... I know the feeling. As soon as I'm done doing dishes and cleaning the sink, the wife starts cooking or making something and the sink becomes full of dirty dishes again in no time. I have nothing to show for my work. It's very depressing. :)

Right now I'm ready to pound and season some pork chops - they're going to be tonight's dinner.

Just managed to get my dad out of the bed so we can go to Napa to get another quart of oil for the escape and a filter at Walmart since Napa doesn’t sell the Motorcraft ones. Hopefully gonna wrench on something today.

I'm doing some work. Preparing for a virtual inspection of a potential vendor tomorrow morning. I'm reading their SOPs and policies. Could have done it last week but I lacked motivation.

Just managed to get my dad out of the bed so we can go to Napa to get another quart of oil for the escape and a filter at Walmart since Napa doesn’t sell the Motorcraft ones. Hopefully gonna wrench on something today.

If you need any 3870s I got two.. :)

The 3980 has a different size center hole. Won't fit on my Outback. The ST3980 was left over from a vehicle I had - that I no longer have - that was a spare.

Not sure if they cross with an FL-820S (Taurus? Or is that an FL-400) or 920S or 1A.

Logic was.. if the gasket size is the same, you can use it. Forgot to check the center bore.

Back