What are you doing right now?

Covid test early this morning, Dim Sum Chinese breakfast curbside drop in my trunk and finally, went to a nearby small airport where few humans visit to let my toddler stretch his legs and ride his Big Wheel. And now, watching today's F1 race i had recorded.

Changed the oil in the Accord. Did a transmission fluid change. Showered. Now eating "breakfast" at almost 2 pm:p. An egg and a muscle shake.

Last edited:
It’s going to get very bad for mom & pop businesses..... 😟
Listening to Michael Berry last week, he had guests on his show who are small business owners saying let them come and try to shut them down and see what happens. That no matter what business you're in, if it keeps your family fed and alive, it's essential. I agree 200%!!

Sitting on the front porch all bundled up(40F) enjoying warm sun and half asleep. Reminds me of a time seventy some years ago, and I am riding Albuquerque city bus up Central Avenue(US-66) going home from Saint Mary grade school. All along the street are TB sanatoriums with screened in porches where TB patients are sitting in their wheelchairs all bundled up with attendants coaxing them to breath in the dry New Mexico air. There were many of these sanatoriums between downtown and the university. So many that that section of Central was called TB Avenue or San Alley. In the closing years of WWII an antibiotic became available for TB, and by 1950 most of the sanatoriums were closed. Also remember mobil X-ray vans the state dept of health sent around to the schools. Still have a card from the state showing my X-ray was negative. Times long gone by.

Bored, but healthy. Supposed to get cold here overnight. Hopefully my TPMS will set off a dashboard warning light. That will give me something to do tomorrow. I pray that my wife won’t be watching Virgin River on Netflix tonight. It’s like the Hallmark Channel on steroids. How much can a man take??

I wonder what mods the engine has? Can a stock Ford 4.6 handle dual turbo charging like that?

Apparently it's a twin turbo but other than that.. I don't know.

I would guess about 1200RWHP but it maybe a little more maybe a little less to make speed like that. No idea.

Just realized, a Dodge Demon does 9.65 at 152MPH so.. hmm.

Just finished nailing in toe moulding on the new floor on my son's room( empty nest now).

Just coated the stained window trim with spar polyurethane.1st coat.
IMG_20201206_152306283.jpg
IMG_20201206_152454430.jpg
IMG_20201206_152702275.jpg
IMG_20201206_152735245.jpg

Bored, but healthy. Supposed to get cold here overnight. Hopefully my TPMS will set off a dashboard warning light. That will give me something to do tomorrow. I pray that my wife won’t be watching Virgin River on Netflix tonight. It’s like the Hallmark Channel on steroids. How much can a man take??
Oh, it gets worse. I forgot about America’s Funniest Videos.

My sleep pattern is off, so I'm up, petting my animals and waffling between going back to sleep or what. I think I have a slight headache so I may take an Ibuprofen.

I’m chillin was reading an argument on the Toyota forum which a couple members got in trouble for over there. I don’t go to bed till 2 or 3 usually my whole family is night owls we don’t like sleeping. Also watching some beetle restoration videos and might catch an episode of Roadkill.

Back