What are you doing right now?

The 3980 has a different size center hole. Won't fit on my Outback. The ST3980 was left over from a vehicle I had - that I no longer have - that was a spare.

Not sure if they cross with an FL-820S (Taurus? Or is that an FL-400) or 920S or 1A.

Logic was.. if the gasket size is the same, you can use it. Forgot to check the center bore.
I’m not too sure either according to the website at Fram it will fit a lot of things like GM stuff and Volvo and stuff.

Checking out pocket knives on Amazon. I have given my sons a pocket knife each Christmas since they were kids. Last year was a Boker tree brand lock back single blade bone handle. I try to give them a different brand/style every year. They know they’ll get a knife every year but what type is always a surprise.

Checking out pocket knives on Amazon. I have given my sons a pocket knife each Christmas since they were kids. Last year was a Boker tree brand lock back single blade bone handle. I try to give them a different brand/style every year. They know they’ll get a knife every year but what type is always a surprise.
My dad gave me a Schrade when I was a kid back in the mid 70s. I still have it somewhere. Went with me everywhere I went.

Very cooooool, fellow Michigan modeler. Here's my module from our train club, which has been has been sitting idle on the passing track since March.
P3170028.JPG

Let me see............multi tasking...........just got back from a brisk walk (with hills) ~4 miles just under 60 minutes. Showered, drinking water and checking the web. May turn football on but need to find new dog food for old dog. Was going to go out with wife to stores, but I did that yesterday, had enough. I told her to look for orange or yellow light strings so I can add a sun to my picture before the Seahawks game at 1:05. My light picture that has brought smiles to people's faces:
Mountain-Dec42020.jpg

Back