What are you doing right now?

I've always liked the Suburbans (y) Imo the Suburban is the only true SUV.
I agree. It’s so much better looking than the Fords from that time period. And you see a ton more of the Suburban, Tahoe and Yukon around than you do the Ford from those years. At least around here. I’ve found a couple I want but I will have to get rid of at least one vehicle before I could bring it home as we have no space left.

Just got back from Kroger. We made someone happy with a $2 bill lol. They accepted it and as we were leaving he got two ones out and kept it lol 😂. I think he thought he struck a gold mine. I know several people who work at that store who told me he has always wanted to get one so I gave him one but he doesn’t know it was planned lol. Now going to the gas station.

Just got back from Kroger. We made someone happy with a $2 bill lol. They accepted it and as we were leaving he got two ones out and kept it lol 😂. I think he thought he struck a gold mine. I know several people who work at that store who told me he has always wanted to get one so I gave him one but he doesn’t know it was planned lol. Now going to the gas station.

I'll buy some of those from you! :D

Riding around to car lots. Found a excellent deal on a 2003 GMC Yukon which is the style we have been looking for. I might end up getting it but I absolutely hate the wheels I’d have to change them back to factory. It’s a beautiful black with grey interior also has leather which is not a preference but I could deal with that. The wheels I cannot. I really can’t stand anything that changes the appearance of the vehicle so they will have to go. They have $5,300 on it it’s a 6.0 V8 with 148,000. I can’t get there when they are open till Saturday so hopefully it will still be there.

Just left Taco Bell. My dad paid the whole tab with $2 bills lol. The lady was super excited about it. She is like wow good thing I’ve got cash to buy these with. They were only accepting cash at the current time because apparently the system is down. My dad was like I’ll fix that and pay them with these lol. Still got plenty more to have fun with spending too. The bill was only $10 lol. Now we stopped at the gas station then going home to eat.

Added some accessories that should come standard on any pressure washer. It had a nylon velcro strap hanging off the back to hang the hose, which was worse than having nothing. Much better now.

IMG_20220522_162916280_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220522_163037598_HDR.jpg

Was it still there yesterday? With the current price of fuel, I'm guessing yes.
Haha yeah it was. We are still deciding as we will be parting with at least one vehicle if we do get it. It’s rated 11mpg city and 15 highway lol 😂 that means it would be 4 gallons of gas for me to get to and from work lol. But it’s worth it to have one of these cool body style ones. Just the god awful looking rims have to go so we have been calling and checking inventory of junkyards and can get factory rims no problem.

Just walk away and get those Mazdas going instead! You can thank me later.
My 1989 one goes and goes and goes lol. The 1990 I’m probably not going to spend money on it’s really rusty underneath and I don’t have keys so I’ll have to buy a new ignition cylinder and locks lol. But never know I might spend money on it. Now I have to pay a crap ton of fees though at the DMV because it’s been so long since the purchase date. My dad wouldn’t let me register it so now I have to pay $10 fee for each month over 30 days from purchase so that really sucks. The title is dated on the sale date so yeah there is no hiding that lol. I bought it March 2021 so that’s 13 months I think so $130 on top of registration fee. Really sucks.

Okay. I'm just thinking you're better off dealing with the vehicles you currently own instead of getting another vehicle, especially an older gas guzzler.
I agree lol. But this reasonably priced modern dream car of mine does look nice lol 😂. We have wanted one of these since that style was released. Just never could afford a new one and definitely can’t now haha. I do want my Mazda to run though. Even if I do sell it later on. It hasn’t been run on the road since 2017 and hasn’t been started since 2020. I think it still has potential. I believe the issue once I get keys is the carburetor so I need to verify that then I should be set.

Trying to decide on vacation this year lol. My parents are letting me choose and plan most of it as they promised me a trip when I graduated in 2020 but we never got to do it due to everything being shut down so they told me I could pick. So I’ve been looking at things I’m into. So far have 8 places picked lol. I say visit two one day and then the rest the rest of the days haha. They are all in Virginia except one in DC. And I’ll be making money on vacation because PTO is great. My vacation will be July 11-15th plus both bordering weekends. I would take off the whole week of the 4th but since we get a paid holiday on the 4th if you miss the day after or day before you don’t get paid for it so yeah kinda sucks.

I’m eating and reading about the 8 places I have picked for vacation. Will have to narrow it down but I’m just not sure. I need to hurry up and make up my mind though lol. I’m a history nerd so I want to visit these places: Mount Vernon (George Washington home) Monticello (Thomas Jefferson home) been there twice before but I was younger and didn’t really pay attention lol. And they give you $2 bills as change so of course I want to go there for that lol. And the last place in the top three category is The Bureau of Engraving and Printing which prints all the U.S paper money. The other two contenders are James Madison’s home and James Monroe home. I’d like to visit all these places but that would cost too much lol. I’m just a history nerd and money nerd lol. These are historically important things that I feel are important to know about. Today I met someone who had never heard of Mount Vernon or Monticello I was shocked. I can understand the rest but we learn about the first two in school. So yeah I have to decide on one or two of these plates. It’s a hard choice. Maybe I can do a couple this year then a couple next.

Rubbing the back of my head after banging my head under the flatbed truck draining the air tanks.

"Drain air tanks daily" must've predated air dryers. Air dryer filter gets changed every year and I drain the tanks monthly to check for catastrophic failure and I've never had a geyser come out of the air tanks ever.

Back